Ch. Two: Meeting the Phantomhive servants

Chapter Two: Meeting the Phantomhive servants

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

After me and Sebastian got out he started to ramble about my duties.

"(Y/N) you're going to help making young master's dinner, which will be at 7:00 sharp. The young master's tea would be Earl Grey. Tomorrow I want you to help our gardener with the-"

Boom!

Sebastian was cut with a loud explosion.

"Sigh, not again" I heard him mumble. In a blink of an eye he's gone.

'Where is he? Wait, I can sense that he's heading to the kitchen.' I quickly teleported to the kitchen. All I saw was the oven smoking, a burnt -what seems to be- steak and a blonde man covered in ashes holding a flamethrower.

"What the what happened here...?" I said a bit surprised.

Then the doors busted open, revealing an annoyed butler.

"Bardroy! What is the meaning of this?" He asked.

'More like yelled.'

"I was gettin' impatient when the meat's still uncooked, so I use me flamethrower to make it fast'r." He said.

"Please clean this as your punishment. Before that please round up all the servants, I am introducing you to someone new."

Few minutes later three people are now in front of me. Two males -the other is the one I met earlier- and one female.

"Hi my name's Mey-rin! It's so nice to meet you, yes it is!" Said the girl in the similar maid outfit as mine. She has large round glasses (that I'm certain she can't see clearly on), and maroon red hair.

"I'm finny! I'm the gardener here!" Says the cheerful blond boy with hair clips on and a straw hat hanging from the back of his neck.

"And I'm Bardroy, but ye can call me Bard. I'm the cook 'round 'ere."
The last one -Bard- said.

"It's so nice to meet you all!" I said with my oh-so-famous fake smile that any creature can be fooled.

"As I was saying, (Y/N) would you please help Bardroy clean this mess. And for the rest of you, go back to work. And I will be taking your flamethrower." Sebastian said.

After the demon said that everyone, except me and Bard, are gone to whatever business they have to do.

I started cleaning before Bard can even move a muscle. After a while he helps me, after I cleaned the counters I remember that the master's dinner is going to be a disaster because of the accident.

So I decided to make the most of it. I cut the burnt parts of the steak and sliced the good ones. Then I cook some peas and carrots for the sides and I also made mashed potato.

A dish I learned while staying in the "great" U.S. of A, as I was sent there because the American Reapers' Association was in need of reapers. I was offered the chance to volunteer because, well, I was the best of the best.

And because Will didn't want to.

After all of it was done I put everything in a plate, served with Earl Grey the young master's favourite tea, I remember Sebastian say. And put everything in a cart. I also made extras for the servants to eat.

I looked at my pocket watch that was with me when I switched clothes and saw that it was already 7. "Bard, I'm just going to give this to the young earl, I'll be right back." I told him.

But before I close the door I quickly added, "And there's extra for all of you." I saw his face lit up before I teleported to the dining room door.

I open the door and push the cart in only to see the young earl. I announced what it is for his dinner so that he wouldn't be confused.

When I put his plate down he started to observe his food. 'He thinks I poisoned it, doesn't he?'

The thought made me smirk only for a second. Eventually, he tried the mashed potato and his face lit up. He began eating his food like a well-mannered kid would.

"Did you cook this?" He asked after finishing his meal, damping a napkin on his soft lips.

"Yes, m'lord." I replied

"Well for a demon like you, you sure do surprise me a lot (Y/N)." He said, "Maybe you can even outrun Sebastian at some point." Smirking I heard Sebastian come in...sending a smirk my way.

"Thank you young master." I curtsied to show my 'gratitude', as the master finished his food and dabbed a napkin to cleanse his soft lips of any crumbs.

"If you need me I'll be in my office. And Sebastian?"

"Yes m'lord?"

"Come with me, I have something to discuss with you."

"Will do, m'lord." He said bowing with his hand on his inexistent heart.

•∆•
Thanks for reading, leave a comment if you have a question.

Cya! 🙋