its settled.

Okay, so after (maybe) 3-4 weeks of being inactive, I have finally made my decision for this book.

I never told any of you anything about it, so, I'll tell you now.

I stopped procrastinating and finally made it clear for both myself and you; I am not continuing this book.

For all of you that have made it this far, for all of you that has been supporting this book from the very beginning; I thank you. Very much.

I appreciate all of you that helped me make this book last longer than it should. I appreciate all the votes and small comments y'all's made, I'm grateful for all of you.

But, I must do what I must do.

This book has started from September of 2017, and I end it at October of 2019. It has been a wonderful journey of trying to write something I had no experience on, and I still haven't an idea how to. But, all good things needed to end.

Only reason I'm doing this is because I uhm, don't think this book will get anywhere. And that's mainly because I update it so randomly. And I just started this without actually thinking what to write.

Instead of re-writing this whole book to make it better, I am, instead, choosing to leave it be. I'm not gonna stop writing though, its already much of a hobby now to stop anyways.

I'll make a new book, but I can't say it's gonna be another fanfic. I'll make xReader one shots (and other type of one shots), but it's still pending. I might even make something other than that...

So, this is it.

This is goodbye. Permanently. To...this book.

So, Readers, thanks for reading, and as always,

C y a !

((One last note, if any of y'all want  like, to uhm, see the drafts and unpublished chaps, just comment? I'll be here, reading.))