Ch. Eighteen: A Snowy Day

(Y/n)'s Perspective

"I'm doing fine, thank you."

I turn my body to face them fully as they finally stop and joined us ((join us, join us, join us–)). I gave a small smile back upon seeing Alois having a smile on his face, meanwhile, Claude still had that serious expression plastered on his facade; never changing. I raise an eyebrow at him, but turned my attention back to the blonde as he seems to be conversing with us. 

He was talking about how his day started as extremely a pain, and about how what Claude did for him earlier made it better. He says that my friend was kind enough to let his master keep a butterfly that they caught in their garden, and that Claudie filled his room with his favourite blue flowers; bluebells.

Every inch of his chambers full of the same flowers.

And that it turned his bitter mood into something much more positive.

((okay fine, this is part of the Black Butler S02 plot but like--I only did it once

((okay fine, this is part of the Black Butler S02 plot but like--I only did it once....hehe))

((also, i don't remember if I did the 'order of the events' according to the episode/s right....idrc))

It doesn't sound like Claude to me.

In all honesty.

But it's still nice of him to do so.

After that, well, I did not bother to continue listening to the icy blue-eyed boy, only nodding my head here and there to pretend that I was listening; even though I clearly was not. When he stopped talking he walks away with the arachnid-demon, where, I have no idea, but it seems to lead to the entrance to a fairly-dense forest.

I turned my head to take my attention away, making my (H/c) sway a bit from the movement. My (H/c) eyebrows then raise in surprise at discovering one particular person in our group is missing.

And no, it is not Austin.

Apparently, Sebastian had disappeared to somewhere, while a trail of footsteps lay etched unto the snow beside Ciel, that leads straight to town. I ask the young master where he could be, only to be replied with, 

"Sebastian is handling the theft case, he will explain the situation to the police." I nodded.

I turned my head again, this time to check if Austin is alright, only to find out that he is the one who has disappeared this time. I avert the gaze of my eyes to every direction, trying to spot the brunet when suddenly an odd sound enters my ears that made me switch my gaze and look to my left.

And there he is on the ice, his shoes once again with those blades under the soles as he skates towards my direction. He skids to a stop a meter from me (and at the edge of the frozen lake) and holds out a hand, as the corner of his lips slowly rise to form a cocky smirk. "Would you like to dance, mia amica?"

My eyebrows raise in amusement at his sudden Italian.

"Do you not think it is rather late for that?" I state as I cross my arms over my chest as I question his suggestion. While I wait for my friend's response, I took notice at the corner of my eye that the young master was now standing to my right with Sebastian beside him. "And why here, on the ice?"

"Aw, come on! It will be an enjoyable-"

"Definitely not." A voice cuts trough our conversation. "Falling to cold, freezing, water is not 'enjoyable'."

I look to my right to see the master was the one that spoke, making me confused as to why he is attempting to defend me, and he looks like he is remembering a bad memory that contains ice skating. But I suppose it is quite dangerous although-did he forget we're demons? We could survive a little cold temperature.

"Let her speak herself, milord."

"...fine."

"Also, let me remind you," Austin says as he flashes a grin towards me. "Just because it is late doesn't mean it's unacceptable."

"No, but thank you for the offer." I finally said as I sway my hand to show that I do not want to join him. But it seems as though it entered his ear but his brain pushed it out the other one.

"Then I have no choice."

I raise an eyebrow, for the second time, at his statement. Wondering what he meant in 'he has no choice' when I got cut off by my breath taken from me as someone suddenly pulls my arm towards the lake.

"Let me go, Tin!" I exclaim as he kept on pulling me around the ice lake while he skates backwards with a smile on his face. He laughs as I stumble and fumble each time he attempts to accelerate, making me unable to keep up with him.

Within a blink, the brunet is now in front of me with his hands on my shoulders as we are still skating across the ice. I hold unto him as my legs open and close at how slippery the surface is when we finally stop. I didn't notice that I was gripping Austin's arms until I look up at him and see him wincing in pain. By this, I immediately let go of him, resulting for me hitting the cold ice on my bottom. I hear the sound of a chuckle and I look up to meet the sky blue orbs of Austin as he smiles down at me.

"Heh...I think I need to teach you a few things first."

- o - o - o -

Mia amica = My friend ((edit: im sorry if this is wrong))

okay uh, hi? Sorry for the late-ish chapter. I was kind of.......out of the mood to write, and I was also busy with my 'non-wattpad' duties. Also known as my duties as a person.....hmph.

also, i apologise for thy chapter that seemeth the boringeth that you have read. Ever. It's just that its filler chap for the upcoming event. ((I'm not gonna tell ya >->))

Anyways, thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this is good bye   ?

Hmm, well,

This is rather awkward isn't it?

C y a !