Ch. Three: Uncertainty and Visitors

Chapter Three: Uncertainty and Visitors

Ciel's P.O.V.

When me and Sebastian finally arrived at my study, I quickly sat on my chair behind my desk.

"What did you need me for young master?"

"What do you think of (Y/N)?" I asked, I seem to catch him off guard.

"Pardon?"

"Hmm... I'm still thinking if I made the right decision on making (Y/N) my maid." After I said that I put my elbow on the desk and lean my head on my palm.

"Yes, I do agree when I say this. There is something off about her. If she really was the daughter of King (F/N), then why didn't she killed us when she had the chance?" He paused. "From where I look at it, she could've had taken an advantage of us since she is stronger than me."

I nodded in agreement. If she really was the daughter of the king of the underworld, why hasn't she made her move then?

What are you planning (Y/N)?

~ The next morning ~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

When me and the red-head already finished our last person on our 'to-die-list', I quickly took out my pocket watch and saw that it was already 5 in the morning.

The young master will wake up in an hour or so.

"(Y/N) where have you been yesterday? I really thought you were going to quit and let Willy be first." Asked my friend, a.k.a. Grell Sutcliffe.

"Oh nothing, just had a problem when I was about to finish my work. This Earl Phantomhive just captured me and made me his maid." I said as we sat at the edge of the building we were currently at.

"Did you say Phantomhive?! He's the one who has that handsome butler, Sebas-chan!!" She yelled as he daydreamed a little.

"Oh, so that's the demon you were talking about." I stayed a little longer, before I stood up and patted my dress to get rid of the invisible dirt. "Anyway, I have to go. The young master is going to wake up soon and I have to prepare him his breakfast."

"Okay, I understand but please, take me with you if you have time. I really want to see Bassy once again!"

"Sure, farewell now Grell. And tell Will I finished my list already." I said then ran from roofs to get to the Phantomhive manor.

When I got there I landed on the open window leading to my room. I walked inside, closed the window then snapped my fingers to change my clothing to a maid uniform and fixed any mess that was on me.

I checked my pocket watch once again and almost froze. 'It's already 6:10? I must be too slow then.' Without interruptions I quickly teleported to the kitchen to make the young master's breakfast. That is, a raspberry crepe with scones and his favourite Earl Grey tea.

When I was about to make the first one I heard the door creak open. I look over my shoulder to see none other than Sebastian himself.

"(Y/N)? You're up early. Anyway, when you're done please help Finnian with the garden. I do not wish the young master to see such a mess."

I only nodded in reply then continued with what I was doing earlier.

When I finished cooking the last one I made sure to make extras for the servants.

"That is too many, what are you gonna do with those?" Asked Sebastian pointing at the plates filled with delicious crepes.

"They're for the servants when they wake up. I figured they'll love to have some." I said with a small smile then place the plate for the young master's breakfast and his tea as well.

"You're too kind, too kind for my expectations. I didn't expect this from a demon princess."

"I'm not like other demons who wanted to only eat souls their whole life, as a powerful being I do not want to kill people just because I'm hungry."

And I quickly added, "No offense, Sebastian."

He nodded, "None taken (Y/N)."

After that Sebastian exited the kitchen and said that he will be waking the young master from his slumber. Meanwhile, I was left to clean the kitchen for the small mess I made.

=-_-=-_-=-_-=

When I was done cleaning I quickly held the cart with one hand, and the other for snapping in able to teleport.

I teleported in front of the dining room doors just as it was about to close. I ran careful not to drop the plates and open the door.

Just as I expected. The young master is sitting in the head of the table waiting, his eyes seem to show a tinge of happiness when I came in with the food.

"Young master, if you really do love my cooking you don't have to hide it." I teased him in which I received a glare.

"Oh, shut it." He said looking away. I had to restrain myself from showing a smirk.

"Today's breakfast is a raspberry crepe with scones, and of course, Earl Grey." I announced.

I placed the plates in front of him then started on filling his cup with tea. After that I waited for him to finish eating.

Sebastian then arrived with his usual bored look (since I just got here yesterday, I notice that he seems to be showing that lately).

I then hear a knock on the door. And because I can teleport there in a second I got there before Sebastian can even take a step.

I open the door to be greeted by two people, and one that I certainly know of.

•∆•
Thanks for reading, leave a comment if you have a question.

Cya! 🙋