Ch. Thirteen: A Good Night's Kiss

Chapter Thirteen: A Good Night's Kiss

Sebastian's P.O.V.

I carry (Y/n)'s body bridal style from the music room to her bedroom, and while I was walking along the hallways, the moon shone on her face and once again I was in a trancy. I couldn't help but stare at her, quite adorable, sleeping face. I suddenly felt my cheeks warming up and something beating quickly in my chest.

Suddenly and for no absolute reason, I see flashes of images play inside my head. The memories of the ball earlier suddenly rushed to me. I remember the beautiful girl that I danced with, I remember the beautiful smile she wore, and how soft her hand is.

'Its as soft as cats' paws are.'

I remember the whole night as if it was just yesterday, even though it really was. Speaking of earlier, I don't trust that Austin guy. His aura is certainly demonic, given the fact that he is a demon, mixed with the troublesome mischievousness. His eyes betrayed his outer self when we shake our hands earlier, exposing his true intentions towards someone.

I just hope it isn't (Y/n).

Hold on, whaaaaat? Why am I saying these things, when I have not fancied (Y/n). Then again, my cheeks have been blaring up, and at times my mind would somehow switch to her.

Her and her beauty. Inside, and out.

I wasn't sure what this feeling was supposed to mean, but I am lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. After all, I always took interest of human emotions, researching them for the sake of understanding each and every one of it. Though, I am unsure if this feeling I've been having has something to do with the word, infatuation.

(A/n: I'll explain later)

After all, it is near mating season.

My eyes darts back to (Y/n)'s face as a sad thought appears in my mind.

'If only I could have you.'

I sigh as I gently open the door with my hip, while closing it with my foot when I've entered. I walk towards (Y/n)'s (F/c) colored bed. I place her body gently unto the soft mattress before covering her with the (f/c) blanket, and she turned on her side and her eyelids open to show those wonderful (E/c) eyes of hers.

She yawns, then starts to rub her eyes. "Sebastian?" She sits up, her arms stretch up as another yawn escapes her mouth. "W-what are you doing here?"

"I carried you to your room when you fell asleep in the music room." I replied as a light blush coated her (s/c) cheeks, giving it a pinkish tint even under the darkness of her room.

"O-oh, thank you." She states as a small smile graced her soft lips. Another yawn resounds and she shuffles to lay back down unto her bed, her eyelids instantly closes when her head hits her pillow.

"Goodnight, (Y/n)." I said, and I leaned down to plant a kiss on her forehead, before going back to my straight posture. I turn back, walking towards the door of her room and was about to open it, until I heard her sweet voice call out my name.

"Goodnight Sebastian......"

The corner of my lip tugs into a small smile as I close the door.

- o - o - o -
Okay first off, I'M LATE MATE. And I don't feel GREAT, I feel like I'm letting all my readers down for not updating for the correct date, and sooner.

So.........

SORRY, GOMEN'NASAI, PATAWAD, UHH SORRY. (idk any other languages ;-;)

Second-- I understand that sebby might be a little OOC in the last few chapters including this. And it's because, well, I need it to do so becuz my plot needs him to be.

Third, THANKS FOR EVERYREADER WHO READS UNTIL THE END OF THIS BOOK!

C y a!