Ch. Four: Meeting the Trancy duo

Chapter Four: Meeting the Trancy duo

Sebastian's P.O.V.

As I was standing beside young master and watching him eat, someone knocked on the front door.

Before I can even blink (Y/N) is already out of sight. 'Where is she? Oh right, she's at the door.'

The young master finished his breakfast and both of us are now walking to the front door.

"(Y/N), who is it?" The young master asked. And because (Y/N) is at the door he can't really see who it was.

"Just another noble brat and his demon butler." She said then turn around.

Instantly, I glare at the butler. Faustus.

"Who are you calling brat?! You stupid maid?!" We just ignored Trancy.

It seems all of us, except (Y/N), are glaring at each other. When suddenly, (Y/N) pinched the side of the spider's cheek. I had to hold a laugh from that.

"Claude, don't frown. It doesn't suit you." She said with a cute pout.

'Wait, cute?! What are you saying cute? Well, she IS cute in a way.' I thought then a light pink dusts my cheeks.

Ciel's P.O.V.

When and Sebastian arrived at the door I asked (Y/N) who it was.

"Just another noble brat and his demon butler." When (Y/N) turned around, I saw that Trancy is there having a vein popping on his forehead.

"Who are you calling brat?! You stupid maid?!" Trancy yelled at (Y/N), in which she ignored.

Instantly all of us, except (Y/N), are having a glare battle. Until (Y/N) decided to pinch the cheek of Trancy's butler.

"Claude, don't frown. It doesn't suit you." She said with a cute pout.

'Cute?! Ciel you have a bloody fiance, you do not have time for this.'

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

When I open the door, I was met with another noble brat and his butler. His butler is my friend though, his name is Claude Faustus, the son of my dad's friend.

At least, I think so.

I gave him a hug but I quickly detached myself when he didn't hug back and just stared at me with his golden orbs through rectangle-shaped glasses. I step back with a small faint smile on my face as I stand beside Faustus.

As I watch them have a glare battle, I notice that Claude have been frowning a lot. And what I'm gonna do will also stop their 'glare-down'.

I pinched the side of his cheek, which I received a glare from him. And him having a tick mark on his forehead.

"Claude, don't frown. It doesn't suit you." I said with a pout.

"(Y/N), please let go of my cheek." He said it rather harshly. I thought he was angry that I was pinching his cheek, but when I look at Sebastian he looks like he was holding a laugh.

I just nodded and teleported beside Sebastian.

"How do you know my butler?!"

"What are you doing here Trancy?" Asked the young master.

"Just came to visit Ciel. You should teach your stupid maid respect when meeting people with higher status." Alois says, giving the maid a sharp, but short, glance. "Where did you get her from anyway?"

My eyebrow twitched at his comment, but I quickly replaced it with a forced smile. 'So much for a good impression.'

"Let us talk about this in my study, I do not want spies hearing this. (Y/N) prepare us some tea and bring it in my study." He ordered.

"Yes, young master." I said with a bow. Then the four of them -including the butlers- are heading upstairs.

Leaving me alone to do what he ordered me to.

~Timeskip~

I'm already starting to pour the tea into the cups when I heard Mey-rin running through the halls. I took a peek at the door to see her holding a stack of newly washed plates, but she's about to fall though.

I run at quick speed to her -since she is at the end of the hallway- and caught her and the plates with a foot before she trips.

"Thank you for saving me, it is really nice of you. Yes it is!" As I slowly lift her and my foot I grabbed the stack of plates and hand it to her.

"Be careful next time, please. I do not want you to get hurt." I told her and she nodded and continued walking to her destination.

I speed walked to the kitchen and finish what I was doing earlier.

As I head up the stairs I could honestly think that those four weren't in good terms. At all.

When I got there I gently knock at the door and heard a faint 'come in' from inside.

I open the door to see the young master at his desk and sitting in front of him is the other noble. Trancy is what I believe his name was.

I give the two Earls the cups filled with tea, and after that I stand beside the young master's right while Sebastian is on his left.

"Who is that maid of yours? She looks like a piece of trash by the look of it." He asked, more like stated, as he furrows his brows then sips his tea.

(Edit: Sorry I had to. Sorry if anyone got triggered.)

Again, my eyebrow twitched from annoyance and I just replaced it with a stoic expression.

Ciel's P.O.V.

"The queen ordered me to capture the killer from a case yesterday. We found out that the culprit was a reaper." I said then motioned for (Y/N). "She has skills that even my butler can't handle, so I decided to make her my maid for a purpose."

"A reaper with skills that a demon can't handle? What the bloody hell is that?!" He stood from his seat and slammed his hands on my desk.

"We also found out that she wasn't just a reaper. She was also the princess of hell."

"I do not believe this! I demand your maid and my Claude for a duel!" He pointed at (Y/N).

"Very well." I said with a smirk. I look at (Y/N) to see her smirking as well.

'This will be a fun battle.'

•∆•
Thanks for reading, leave a comment if you have a question.

Cya! 🙋