Ch. Fifteen: Sorry Master

A few hours later, (Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Wanna come Austin?"

"Nah, I'll just stay here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Suit yourself Tin." I state waving at my friend before I finally got inside the carriage and closed the door after me. The sound of Sebastian driving the carriage resonates through my ears as I sit across the young master, that seems to be fiddling with his Sapphire ring that he wears almost everywhere.

I look down to the coat that I am wearing, lightly tugging at the (F/c) sleeve of one arm before I avert my attention to the window beside me. Why am I wearing a coat you ask? Well it seems that winter came in early, really early.

Like, snow in the middle of July kind of early.

Anyways, outside the window we pass by numerous shops that contained whatever the owner wants to sell. And most of them were dress shops, as you can see, with their windows lined up with dresses that they're trying to intrigue their customers with. Most of these dresses, however, were too elegant and expensive for my tastes.

I prefer more 'middle-class' clothing, as others would define it.

Oh, and I never did really tell you why we're going out. Well, master needs to retrieve his new walk stick because apparently, Finnian broke it yesterday. So here we are, driving to the shop where Sebastian has supposedly requested the new cane in.

Although, I don't really understand the use of a walk stick if the person that uses it has, er, perfect bones? I could never understand the higher class logic.

Anyway back to the trip.

Speaking of the trip and also might I add, is an unfortunate thing for me, is that the road seems to be bumpy in our trip that I desperately held unto the seat with my nails buried deep within the fabric.

During this, though, master raised a navy eyebrow at my endeavor and asks if I was alright. My answer to these were always a shaky nod of my head, because I was both unable to make a proper sentence and because my mind was always wandering to this one thought:

'Master would surely sue me with this seat.'

The problem is, I cannot pay it.

Why?

Because I don't have moneeeeyyy.

Anyway.

Even with this, my head would still hit the ceiling of the carriage. 'Why would people make such a horrible road.' I thought as I continue to suffer with this trip, while a possible huge bump in the top of my head would appear later on.

The carriage ride soon become less of a horse climbing up a mountain, and turns into something much, much more smoother. I slowly loosen my hold on the seat but I don't let go; in case it would ever happen again. My gaze returns to the small window beside me with its royal blue curtains pulled to the side, allowing me to view the outside.

The scene soon turns from lush green trees and nature, to gray pavement and houses. We pass by a few structures that looked decrepit and about to turn into a pile of rubble and dust. I reminisce about the first time me and these two crime seekers met.

'Oh, how weird it is.'

That day was actually when I was only a reaper doing my business. Nothing more, nothing less. Now look at me, I have becometh a servant of a noble human. Speaking of reapers, I've never heard of Grell ever since our last meeting. I wonder what he's up to now.

Hopefully William isn't giving him too much pressure.

The sudden stop of the carriage pulls me out of my thoughts, and also pulls me into the unknowing arms of my master. My eyes widen when I notice that my face is only just a few inches away from master's face, meanwhile, both my arms hold unto the wall of the carriage supporting my weight.

My face burns as I stumble to get off of the young master, his face is apple red too (even though I only saw it in a flash of a second), and I land on my butt on the floor of the carriage while my lips stutters in trying to find the words of apology.

The sound of someone clearing their throat interrupts our upcoming awkward silence. I shook my head and look at the left to see Sebastian, holding the door open for both me and the young master, while an unreadable expression was plastered unto his face.

I shake my head once again and sat back at the seat that I sat in earlier, waiting for the young master to exit the carriage before I did. When my feet hits the snow-covered sidewalk, my mouth instantly blurts out a quick 'sorry' before I bowed my head towards the young master.

My head was bowed so I didn't quite see what they were doing up until a hand was in my ray of vision, making my head rise a little and I realize that the hand belonged to the master himself. I raised an eyebrow as I look into master Ciel's ocean blue eye that bore right through me.

"It's alright, though, let us not speak of it. Ever."

I nod my head before rising to stand straight and back into my perfect posture. Master Ciel turns around with Sebastian in his tow, and me speed walking to catch up to them. We then walk inside a store with Sebastian opening the door, Ciel coming in first  before both of us servants went in after him. As we enter, a bell rings from the top of the door, as the person behind the counter turns around with a smile forming on his face.

"What can I do for you?"

- o - o - o -
Hello!

Thanks for reading! I know, well, that's my version of your time with Ciely for ya. And yes, that nickname is horrendous. This is -surprisingly- another long chapter, but I dont know how to react to it.

"Yeah!" or "Nah." ?

Anyways, I have nothing else to say.

So.

C y a !