Ch. Five: Butler v.s. Maid

Chapter Five: Butler v.s. Maid

Alois's P.O.V.

We were forced to go outside and into Ciel's garden. Knowing fully that the fight would mean damage, if the challengers weren't careful enough, and destroy his study. His maid -(Y/N) was her name?- and Claude stood on each other's back.

They started to walk forward while counting 1 to 10, each step is a another number. Each of them were given a sword, because the fight will involve these shiny blades, in which Claude is obviously good at.

When they reached the number ten they turned around to face each other. They got to their fighting stance and Claude was the first one to run at her and strike. She waited until he was in reach and swung her sword in time before Claude's sword slices her head off. She kicked him and he went flying, she then ran at a fast rate and swung her sword at him, but he dodged it with his own.

Although, I would think Claude can make her lose. They each had tattered uniforms, when they stopped. I notice the maid slowly panting like a dog, in which I scrunch my nose in disgust. She stood up straight and waited until Claude strikes again. They continued as their swords made sounds every time it hit each other's. This kept on about a few minutes until Claude's sword flew and landed with a clank ! and (y/n) pointed hers to his neck.

((Edit: aaaaa i dunno how to write a fighting scene back then

aaaaaaaa-))

My eyes went wide and I almost spit my tea on my shorts, but luckily on the grass. 'He loss for a girl?! I cannot believe this! Claude can do everything, why did he lose now?!'

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

After I made Claude's sword flew, and point my own to his neck, I brought mine down and bowed to him. I turned around to look at the two earls and the butler. Each had a different look on their face. Of course, young master and Sebastian has a victorious face, while Lord Trancy held a shock and angry look.

"Young master, I believe I won here." I exclaim, I stood up straight as my (E/C) orbs roam around the whole garden to see it actually beautiful and no mess.

'I thought Sebastian said the garden was a disaster, why was it like this?' I shrugged the thought away and walked to the table with Claude in tow.

I bowed to them also -with a hand on my nonexistent heart- and I took their cups and place them in a tray to head on inside when I hear my name being called.

"Can I talk to her, privately?" Asked the Trancy earl. The young master nodded and left with Sebastian in tow.

I turn to face him fully. "You wish to speak to me, Lord Trancy?"

He nodded. "Actually I'm just going to ask you how you knew Claude, and also apologize for shouting on you."

I nodded. "It's alright, it is not of importance."

He nodded so I continued, "Claude Faustus. I knew him when I was little, maybe when I was about 10 thousand years old back then. My father introduced him to me because he's father's friend's son. A couple of years passed and we got along very well, we're still friends until today." I explained.

I heard him mumble and asked if I heard it right--more like asking him what it was.

"My name is Alois Trancy but you can call me Alois. Can we be friends?" I nodded and he hugged me suddenly. I raise the other hand that was holding the tray and placed it down on the table, my other hand wrapping around Alois' figure.

It seems to me that it started to pour. So I opened an umbrella -that I have summoned- to try and shield the young earl and help him get inside as dry as the tablecloth, until it was soaked in the rain that is.

When we went inside, I closed the umbrella and left to go dry myself.

As I enter my room, I started to wander why I left to change my clothes, when I can just change it with a snap of my fingers? I shrugged it off, it doesn't matter now.

Hearing a knock on the door, I told Ciel -telepathically- that there will be another visitor.

I teleport to the door to see whoever was knocking so harshly. I opened the door to be greeted by noble girl and her maid. I decided to let them in, seeing as she is the Young Lord's fiancee.

"(Y/N), who is it?" I bowed and introduced him to out new visitors. He apparently is already behind me with Sebastian, Claude and Lord Trancy.

Before he can even react to this, he was immediately trapped in a hug by the unnamed lady.

"E-Elizabeth!"

"I told you before! Call me Lizzy!"

I giggle to the scene before me.

•∆•
Thanks for reading, leave a comment if you have a question.

Cya! 🙋