Ch. Twenty-One

((I couldn't make a suitable background, I'm sorry–))

((I also didn't know what to call this chap lmao–))

- o - o - o -

Ch. Twenty-One

(Y/n)'s Perspective

"She's going with me!"

A tug to the right.

"Oh, no she isn't! She's going with moi!"

A tug to the left.

"She's going with me because I'm her friend!

You're just a girl that fell outta the sky!"

And another tug to the left.

"Oh yeah? But how can she trust someone as secretive as you?"

And then a very hard tug at my right, leading to me falling into the arms of my captor, making me blush a bit at the sudden contact but it soon disappears as a thought comes up.

'Secretive? Is Austin hiding something from me?'

'Yes dear, he is.'

'Wait how are you–?'

"It is quite obvious that she's not coming with you."

"How are you sure of that, Ms. FallFromSky?"

"Is that the only thing you can think of as an insult?"

"Well, I, erm.... that's not important!

"Now give her back to me!"

"ENOUGH!"

I finally said, wriggling my way out of the girl's grip and walking a few steps before turning towards them, my face showing slight confusion and clear annoyance at their bickering.

"Both of you are acting like children, fighting over the last piece of Halloween candy!"

"LE GASP-i!" The girl exclaims, as her hand reach up to her chest, and a shocked look spreads across her features. "How dare you compare me to such things!"

By now, she had her arms crossed over her chest, her eyes closed as she turns her face away from both of us (me and Austin), while her mouth contorts into a pout. I sweatdrop at how dramatic this woman can be.

Oh lord, no.

"Alright, you shut up. I do not even know who you areand you're expecting me to come with you because 'Austin is secretive and untrustworthy'?" I was practically stabbing her chest as I point a finger accusingly at the mysterious girl, my (E/c) eyes glaring up at her.

"No way!"

I backed away and placed my arms on my hips as I waited for her answer. Her eyes widen with realization of the situation and her mouth opens and closes like that of a fish, with her index finger up -as if about to give a smart-*ssed remark but cannot- as she continues to process what I have just said. She purses her mouth in a straight line, before looking at me, saying;

"You do have a point."

"GAH!"

I looked to my left, seeing my friend holding his head in his hands while muttering words I cannot decipher. I take hesitant strides in his direction, before stopping after he stands back up with an unreadable expression written in his face as he glared at the mysterious girl.

I shiver at how dark his aura is.

I was about to ask if he is alright -even with his condition as of the moment- when he cut me off by stomping his feet to the ice below us, making it shake ((RaTtLe AnD rOLL-)) and crack beneath us and create a large hole, big enough to fit a carriage.

I walk back, trying not to fall from the slowly enlarging hole as the ice crack and fall into the icy water. I look back at Austin, and saw that he was kneeling at the edge and had just dipped both his hands into the water, making the water stay still—as if it was never disturbed in the first place.

".....and then what?" I hear the voice of the mysterious girl from the other side as she points down at Austin-who is worryingly unmoving. But I soon realized what he was doing and what he is about to do. 

"(Y/N)!"

Upon hearing my name being called I turned my head to the left, to be met with the sight of the Trancy and Phantomhive duo walking towards out direction.

I was about to tell them to stop and run away when it happened.

Austin used his powers.

I turn my head back at Tin, only to see him in the air, standing on top of a blob of water as his eyes glow a light blue, engulfing his irises and making him a bit eerie.

I backed away while watching the scene unfold, watching as how Tin starts to threaten the girl, all the while destroying the ice all around where she was standing by summoning them from the lake and up into the air where they soon evaporate.

Boy, where did he get these new skills?

"Now get out of here or else."

"Or else? I'd like to see what you have in store." The girl answers, while smirking.

.....and that's how the whole ice lake became a battleground.

'Oh, boy.' I thought as I slowly start to get worried for my friend, while slowly walking away to give them space and not hurt myself as they now stand a few feet away from each other while standing in their battle stances.

In all honesty, Austin wasn't really.....the best, when it comes to fighting. But since I've never seen him in like, two thousand years; I don't know if he's still the boy I used to know.

I jog towards the group, while instantly getting a tight hug from Alois, mumbling things like 'are you alright' , 'what happened' , 'were you hurt' and etc,.

I let go and hold his face in my hands, smiling and reassuring him that I was fine, and that we needed to go. Then, I heard a loud splash. I dared look behind me –even after seeing the fearful eyes of the others looking behind me– and saw a large wave of icy cold lake water quickly making its way to crush us.

"RUN!!"

On instinct, I swooped Alois off of his feet and started to run away while carrying him bridal style.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!"

I hear the voice of the girl as I continue to run with the other three following behind me.

- o - o - o -
Hi!! If this was ever late, I'm sorry :'[

I just finished writing this so I wasn't able to post 'earlier'. I hope you were enjoying the current chapters (even if it's a bit too action-y nowadays than romantic–) and thank for reading and supporting this book ^^

Anyways, on to the next chapter!

C y a !

((Edit: I always forgot to show y'all what Tin looks like so here it is...!))

!))