Ch. Eleven: A Phone Call (2)

1st Person's P.O.V.

I wave my hand as I close the door, and it completely separates us with just a wooden plank. I turned around to face my room, it wasn't like any room that I've seen so far in this country.

It was indeed utter luxury.

The walls were painted with the color of baby blue, while a chandelier hangs from the white ceiling. I look down, feeling the soft cream colored carpet through my Oxford shoes.

At the right side of my room is a brown mahogany blue bed, accompanied by a cerulean pillow and a blanket of the same color. A wooden bedside table sits at both sides of the blue bed. To my far left resides a door that was made of -once again- mahogany wood, and besides it is a small brown closet.

I walk towards the window sill just beside the bed, and looked to the garden as the water from the water fountain shines as it reflects the moon's light. Flowers surround it, a white metal table is at the right as four metal chairs are placed around it.

I back away and turned around, my eyes darted to the telephone on one of the bedside table. Walking towards it, I grabbed it and turned the dial to the number of the person I need to contact.

The thing rings; ring, ring, ring, until it finally stops. A voice emits from the end of the device that I held in my hand.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Orly, it is me." I say as I turn my head to the door, my eyes dart towards the bottom as the small space between the door and the floor shows a pair of feet standing.

The minutes pass by, the person behind the door walks away, until their footsteps could no longer be heard. The constant sound of someone breathing brings me out of my faze as I turn my attention to the phone once again.

"Who is "me"?"

The feminine voice asks with what I suppose was fake confusion.

"Orly, it's me."

"Who is 'me'? I don't know anyone who has a name like that."

"For Pete's sake not this again."

"I am serious who are you?"

"Alright fine. I'm done with this game.

If you want to be like that then I will just tell master that you like-"

"Wait no no no no! I'm just joking with ya!

You didn't have to go that far, firecracker."

"Don't call me that, snowflake."

"Well, you started it."

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"Did!"

"Didn't!"

"Did!"

"Didn't!"

"Did!"

"Didn't!"

"Didnt!"

"Did!

Wait what-"

"Ha! You just admitted it! Haha haha!-"

The sound of laughing rings through the phone as I bring it away from my ear, it continued on for a minute straight before it slowly started to die down. I run my fingers through my dark brown locks as I sigh in frustration.

"Are you done yet?"

"Yep."

"Anyways, was there a reason why you needed to call me,

The Snow Queen?"

I face palm at her question. This woman must be either joking, or she hit her head somewhere and had amnesia. But if she had amnesia, then she wouldn't know her name, then?

"Um, let me think about it."

I say as I zipped my mouth shut for a few seconds, I place the phone thingy on the table and started to pace a bit,  before I snapped my fingers as if I just found an antidote to an incurable disease.

"Oh! How about the plan?"

I ask with sarcasm laced in my voice.

"OH RIGHT! THE PLAN!

You ready?"

"Well,

I always am."

- o - o - o -

Helloo~ First of all, thanks for continuing to read and support this book! :D

Second, I'm sorry if the chapter was delayed for a few days. I guess you kind of know the reason? I mean, almost every author makes it as the excuse; school.

Third, haha! The plan takes place, wonder what that guy and Orly are up to? Be sure to tune in for more! Again, thanks for reading! Until next time, or rather, next (next) week, dear Readers!

Cya! 🙋