Chap 3: What just happened?

Donghyuck

    Going to school and facing him single day is painful. Sometimes I have the strength to say hi to him. He responds happily as if his whole life had been cleared from all troubles. I just can't imagine happiness with such thing happening to us.
    Well, we are not even friends anymore. Hopefully I'll get over this soon and discover where life takes me, but I wish my heart didn't hurt like the way it's hurting now. I want to understand the reason why Mark thought our relationship did not work. But in this moment,  I understand that he never wanted me in his life. He never loved me. And of course it hurts to see the truth. I feel like I lost what I've always wanted, he was the reason I lived for. I need Mark in my life.

      I should go get some water, it's already 1 am and my mind is tired of thinking. I'm just going downstairs to get a glass of water. My parents don't care about what I do, one time I went to Mark's house in the middle of the night and they didn't mind.
    What if I run away?! I really want to leave because I seriously need to distract myself from Mark. I'm going to grab all my stuff to leave.

Third Person *

        Donghyuck grabbed his backpack from his closet. He already settled it just in case he needed to leave the house. He quickly opens the the front door and leaves making little to no sound.  Donghyuck speed walks turning to his right, suddenly a drowsy energy feel over him
He is thinking about what he could say to his best friend so only HE knew where he was going to go.

A loud clash made Donghyuck fall over the pavement. He had just bumped into someone.  That someone is wearing black leather pants, a dark hoodie, and black converse. Completely black, nearly blending with the darkness of the night. Donghyuck gasps for air as the figure in front of him turns around to face him. The said figure is strong and probably athletic judging by his toned arm and leg muscles. Donghyuck felt scared and thought to himself all the things he could do to escape. He was about to run when he was stopped by a warm hand holding his. "Donghyuck, don't leave me that quickly." The voice pleaded to him.

     Donghyuck turned around to face the person whose face was covered by the hoodie to see who it was.

    It was Jeno, one of his high school friends. Donghyuck didn't know that Jeno had been outside for more than an hour, he had gotten neglected by his parents that same night too. That's why Jeno decided to sleep at the park but he couldn't sleep, something was haunting him and it was not his family but it was himself.
    Donghyuck being utterly curious, asked Jeno what was happening, "My parents don't care about me, theyve always told me to die or to just forget that I was ever part of them. They think I'm useless and that I'm just a piece of trash on their way to success. They hate me even more because I told them now that I..I....like boys." Donghyuck intently listens fairly enraged, he cannot even believe the things Jeno is currently suffering. He does not hesitate for a second when Jeno asks him if he could help him. He offers Jeno his room to stay in. Donghyuck cares a lot about his friend. Even if they just met appropriately that same night. Jeno tells Donghyuck not to worry, but it only makes Donghyuck think about him even. He obliges Jeno to go with him and takes him inside his room. Jeno feels happy to know that he has a friend to help him and care about him. Donghyuck sets Jeno a warm bed made up by soft thick blankets and 2 big puffy pillows. Jeno gives Donghyuck never ending thanks, for his kind act.

     Donghyuck sits on his bed but cuts Jeno off by saying,"I am doing this because you are my friend....and I really need a friend right now..I...", tears stream down his face one by one covering his soft pinkish cheeks. Jeno doesn't think twice and runs over to Donghyuck hugging him tightly letting the tears wet his black hoodie. Donghyuck felt a strange warmth that he only felt when being with Mark, which made him sob even louder. He suddenly wrapped his arms around Jeno's neck, their bodies touching almost falling into slumber because soft the exhaustion they have. The moment their bodies touched a surreal glow surrounded them. They both feel empty and wanted badly to feel loved.
    Together maybe they could forget about the pain they are feeling, and move on to find new adventures. But as of now, they calmed down by wiping their tears from their faces, staring blankly at each other thinking about the things that happened to them that day. Donghyuck breaks the silence turning his lips into a smile "Jeno, please stay by my side from now on until you feel better." Jeno nods and decides to go to his bed to sleep, he is tired. Meanwhile Donghyuck stares at Jeno thinking about the frightened and lonely look he had minutes ago, outside in the streets. He wants to take care of Jeno as much as possible now. He strangely felt warmth with him and a connection within their feelings, almost as if they could read each other's minds and hearts. 
       Donghyuck wants to know him better and then maybe he would understand what just happened.