Chap 15: When did you get here?

Donghyuck

      Chenle was walking towards us and he kept that lazy smile on his face. I've spent great nights at his house when I had nothing to do.

He organizes parties every weekend because he is filthy rich.

He isn't a joke when playing with money.

"So, how are you doing Donghyuck?" He asks me completely ignoring Mark who is standing beside me.

Mark is a friend to me, I'll show Chenle that he is important.

"I'm walking to school with my friend Mark." I said in my casual tone.

"Oh nice, mind if I tag along?" He asks us both as he walks on the left to me.

"Why are you even asking if you would do it anyways?" I say ironically, Chenle smirks and goes in between both of us.

I glance at Mark for milliseconds but I clearly see his disappointment. His face looks sad and he seems to be tired.

Did something happen? Was Mark wanting to tell me something important?

The whole walk was silent, other than hearing Chenle complain about artists (painters in specific) with no passion and stuff.

"He literally just drew an elephant with no trunk! Like what idiot would draw something like that?"

"Okay, okay, we get it. We are here For your crisis now" Mark responds to an annoyed Chenle.

I still need to wait for Jeno, but Chenle's classes will begin before mines.

Chenle walks away after he said goodbyes to both of us.

But Mark's face hasn't walked away.

I..I shoul-"Donghyuck, meet me at the benches near the back of the school during lunch, okay?" Mark says rapidly, it took me a minute to understand him.

"Yeah, I'll be there" I say back, but I feel my stomach forming knots and unfold butterflies.

I suddenly felt sick.

"What happened my love?" Jeno said which scared me to death.

When did he arrive?
Oh my gosshhh, I felt that halt from my heart!

"I......I th-"
"Lets go to class" Jeno said as he smiled sweetly to me.

I smile back and hold his arm,

I feel cold within my inside.