Epilogue - Those stars aren't tears so stop crying them (Thank you for reading)

Donghyuck POV

Darkness.

All I can find in the dark room is a pit of black, like an entire black whole.

Darkness, harsh yet fragile.

With the exhaustion in my body that slowly feels like it's ripping me inch my inch.

The sudden wave of easiness and tranquility overwhelming me and making me feel like I'm falling off my bed.

"Ahh" I internally scream, the sound resonating in my body. My chest pressing against myself, like if I'm being suffocated by a giant.

     That was just one of those "dreams" scary and inevitable.

How I wish I could be a time traveler, thinking too hard hurts my brain.

      I only want to know what has happened to me before. Why I'm here, how I've come to trust this guy named Mark.

How?

POV : Jungwo

I am Jungwoo, son of archangel Preston, and I hope to be heir of the blood bonding dynasty.

    You must be wondering what the blood bonding dynasty is.

Basically, we are the leaders of the soulmates that are destined to be together. For the vampires as an example, we are the archangels who guide them towards their other half this way they can extend their bloodline through mating. In which it is a process that occurs quite fast and it is efficient on whatever forms the partnership has.

       I was destined to work on the couple Hyuckhei or in other words Lucas and Haechan. I have to make them both mate for life.

     I hope to succeed, this will be the mission that defines if I will be future King of the left skies blood bonding dynasty or not. I don't want to fail my father, he is all I have left. We are competing against 3 other families.

    One family which are called, the "Qian" family is full of snobby angels. Their only son, Kun is trying to make the ship jaeno. Jeno has a secret he is hiding from everyone including Haechan, the truth is that he is indeed a Vampire. He finally found his true soulmate, Jaemin. Now Kun has to make this couple remain stable and together for the future of Jeno's life.

   The second family are called, Jung. Their eldest son, Jaehyun is forced into fighting for this position and was entitled to help the Johnyong couple get into marriage. The Johnyong couple is one of the most simple assignments we could have.  In this case, they are a human couple that has undergone a lot of hardships. But it seems like they will be threatened once again and Jaehyun will have to help them out into marriage on this one.

The last family competing is the Huang family. A family full of morals and humble. I don't know who their son is, or what actual partnership he has to couple up. All I know for sure is that he is in charge of a human couple that has a Mark Lee included, with the mission to match him with his right soulmate.

   Overall I hope to accomplish my mission.

   In the name of my dead mother, I will find a way to make this bonding complete.

Haechan POV

"Mark?"