Chapter 18: nothing new

Jeno

Donghyuck hasn't been with me since the morning. He might be having a test right now.

I shouldn't worry that much about him anyway. I should trust my boyfriend, right?

"Jeno, I finally got Mark off my back. He didn't want me to leave him in the morning" Jaemin sighs, as he walks to sit right beside me. We're in the cafeteria waiting for the bell to ring.

"Are you two dating?" I ask him worriedly. He is too innocent to start a relationship, I am being honest. Jaemin should be PROTECTED AND TAKEN CARE OF.

"No, I don't like him. He is not my type" Jaemin responds naturally.

Why is it that his answer brings me relief?

"You, you're dating Donghyuck, right?" He asks me with a tinge of sadness.
Why does my heart hurt?

Could this boy stop pouting! I'm dying in the inside!

"We, we are dating" I reply nonchalantly, his smile fading into a frown.

He seems to be great friends with Chenle though. He should be with Chenle! I would help him date Chenle.

"Look, Jaemin I want you to be happy. So I am going to help you get a date with Chenle!" I shriek with excitement. His expression changes into the one of fear and confusion.

"I'll teach you how to be a boyfriend." I declare my message to clear the misunderstanding.

He is going to be the best boyfriend ever, I'll just have to unleash it.

Did NCT 127 and NCT Dream change concepts? Or did their comebacks get mixed up? I love it either ways, they are rocking this year! 😂😂😂💚💚💚💚💚💚💚