Chapter 37: unspoken

Jaemin POV

Today Jeno told me to meet him in the library. Since he's my boss.

I am still confused over why he texted me to stop meeting him three days ago. Everything has been suspicious, even Mark disappeared today. He left class right behind Lucas.

Mark isn't that type of person who stalks others. This is all irregular. But the weirdest thing is Donghyuck's absence. There are so many puzzle pieces in this story, but I don't want to add them all up.

It will all be so very messed up.

Jeno is always straightforward but this whole situation is all wrong.

Undeniably I feel scared, scared about Mark and his health. He's always been a good friend and he wouldn't give up on me.

As I pass by the empty halls into the library, behind myself I can feel a subject following me.

It's probably some lost person in school. Quietly I sit in an empty chair at the back of the library surrounded by the tall dark brown wooden bookshelves.

The presence of the subject is totally erased, and now I'm alone waiting for Jeno.

Jeno . . . He's always in my mind.

No matter how many times I try to forget him.

Before getting to know him I used to think he was straight as of his sexuality. I felt afraid to approach him knowing how I'm self driven by emotions. I would have scared Jeno off with my natural flirt side.

But after I got to know him, I discovered how he truly is and I instantly fell deeper in love.

I was falling for him faster.

I lost my own course of actions and became a softie. I wasn't ever a softie but Jeno turned me into something different.

He's extraordi- "H-hello" a tall gray metallic haired boy walks towards me with a shy toothy smile.

"Ummm... hi?" I say in confusion, said boy smiles with his eyes and takes a seat by me in another cushioned chair.

"Do you know Wong Yukhei?" He asks, I shake my head saying "no"

"Who are you?" I ask cautiously since he's tall and has a strong body.

"I'm the new student, Jungwoo" Jungwoo responds casually.

"Oh, nice to meet you Jungwoo!" I said enthusiastically, he giggles softly and waves me goodbye. He walks through the maze of bookshelves back from where he came from.

Now I'm waiting for Jeno again.

I wonder why he's taking so long.

"What were you doing with him?" A deep angered voice asks in rage.

Jeno was watching us, and he must gotten the wrong idea.

He quickly walks to me from the corner opposite of me. He looks deep into my eyes.

"Why were you smiling at him?" He asks, but his face seems to be in pain.

"You misunderstood, he was just asking me some-"

"I don't want to hear it! If it wasn't important you wouldn't have to explain to me right?!" He says full of madness.

I feel so awfully undignified and played. I don't want to be in a relationship where I can't be trusted. Who does he think he is by hurting me and possessing me?!

"Jeno don't you know how I truly feel about you?!"