Chapter 26: who am I?

Donghyuck

Why does my head feel funny?

Who is this guy in front of me?

"Hi, you might be asking yourself what you are doing here right?" A guy in blondish hair tells me with gentleness.

"Umm, y-yeah." I respond with a weak smile.

"Your name is Donghyuck. Do you know that?"

"No, I don't know what happened or anything!" I shriek in panic, why is my mind blank.

"Okay, I'll tell you what happened. You better believe me, because I love you." He said softly to me, but he has such a sexy deep voice. His kind hearted smile makes me blush brightly, sweat forming on my hands

"You were in the hospital for a week, you had a concussion because you were playing volleyball in Physical Education class. All of us were scared because you were in critical condition. I was in extreme pain, but then you finally woke up yesterday. They told me that you would get affected by some sort of amnesia in a couple of days." He pauses, and smiles sadly at me.

" I wanted to be the first face you'll see when you forget us. Donghyuck, I am your boyfriend." This boy explains, and shows me a toothy grin.

"You are my b-boyfriend" I state timidly, but I can't go back to being his boyfriend when I don't remember anything about him.

"Yes, I'm Lucas. Your friends are Chenle and Jisung. They truly care about you, they told me that they would act causally with you so that you can feel familiar with them. But don't tell them that I told you, or then they'll not trust me" Lucas tells me with sincerety in his eyes.

"Also, your parents could only visit you once in the hospital. They are always busy with work." Lucas informs me, he is definatly close to me.

"Oh, okay. Can you guide me to my house? I don't remember much." I ask Lucas with hope.

I don't think he may like me anymore. I forgot everything about the past me.

"Of course love, I'll always stay by your side." He responds excitedly.

"Th-thank you" I say back, I can't stop this smile from forming on my face.

Even though I just met him, he is treating me very nicely.

I would love having his company.

He is so kind.

"Donghyuck, promise me that you'll never leave my side." Lucas says in a serious yet warm tone.

How can I object?

I owe him a lot, he was my boyfriend before this accident.

I should love and care about him.

"I will never leave you" I answer him in the same tone.

Did y'all see Yestoday MV? It's so beautiful, and the song itself is very meaningful. Guys I'm in love with NCT! Have a nice day/night 💚💚💚