Chapter 25: how? when? where?

Donghyuck

Lucas grabs my hand and pulls me with him. He tried so hard not to laugh, I guess. But his smirk and blushing cheeks give it away.

We stopped and Lucas sat on the only bench in the whole park.

I don't know if I should be here?

Was it a mistake?

"Are you scared of me?" Lucas asks me in a serious tone.

"I feel insecure with you, I-I" before I can finish explaining myself, his lips come crashing into mine. Faster than a flash he is already hugging me close.

His lips are so soft and wet. He has talent with these kisses. But still, I don't want this.

In the fastest movements I try pushing him off.

But he has a bigger advantage against me.

He is tall, and stronger than me.

I am struggling to free myself, meanwhile he is seriously playing with his tongue in my mouth.

He is slowly but playfully sucking my saliva.

This boy is going to have some real issues with me.

Finally he disparts from me.

"How was that? Ha! I left you speechless" he shrieks in happiness and pride.

"You! I hate you! I wanted to get to know you, and you only tease me!" I yell at him.

His smile and happiness turn upside down.

If you don't know what I mean. He looks very sad and anger boils in his eyes.

"Donghyuck, I, I'm sorry. Please forgive me" Lucas pleads with tears forming in his eyes.

"Give me another chance!" He cries hard, I try not to cry with him.

"I will give you another chance, but don't play with me like that just yet" I tell him softly.

He smiles at me with tears rolling down his face. Is he always like this?

Lucas sure is a sentimental person,
that's cute. I really have to stop thinking like this about him after what happened.

"I'm sorry Hyuck, but to play these games I have to start from zero." Lucas speaks about some thing very ramdom.

"What do you mean Lucas?" I ask him, but the words get caught in my throat when I see an injection coming out from his back pocket.

"Donghyuck, dont feel scared anymore. You'll forget everything okay."

In a blink of an eye, he pokes my skin with the needle, and now I can't see or feel anything. Everything is a blur.