Chap 16: How did this happen?

Mark

I saw Jeno making his way toward Donghyuck from meters away.

I really want to talk to Donghyuck, but we'll have more time next time we meet.

I left Donghyuck at the instant Jeno passed the green grass in front the school's gate.

It wouldn't be bad to face Chenle before meeting up with Donghyuck, right?
Chenle was my main enemy back when I was dating Hyuck. He always tried taking Hyuck's attention away from me.

"What are your plans with Donghyuck?" Chenle asks fiercely as I walk to my seat which is on the back left corner of the class.

His eyes are dead serious and his eyebrows furrow into slanted lines.

"Chenle, I'm going to be honest with you. . . I want Donghyuck to be my boyfriend again. You know things haven't gone well for both of us." I tell him with in the most collected manner.

I don't want any conflicts with Donghyuck's friend. He might be an annoying snobby kid, but it's my choice talking to him after being with Donghyuck.

"You should have thought better, when you broke up with him! He suffered because of you! Donghyuck was about to run away and you just, you just, ugghh!" Chenle hisses at me, but ends up raising his voice to the point of yelling.

Lucky us, because no one's in class right now.

"I know that I made a mistake. I won't ever break his heart again, because I really love him!" I yell back, Chenle was about to retort when someone walked in the room.

"You like Hyuck, huh?" The new student named Lucas walked in. He is very tall with handsome features, many girls like him already. But how does he know Donghyuck's nickname?

"He's pretty cute, not gonna lie. But he deserves someone that loves him truly. And that someone, is obviously not you." Lucas said emotionless, but his eyes are going right through me.

Is this boy laughing at me?

"He is right, you don't deserve Donghyuck." Chenle speaks up and smiles at Lucas. Lucas smiles back, then they both nod at each other. Are they planning something against me?

Lucas smirks and turns to me again, "If you want Donghyuck's love, you'll have to beat me to it first." He said, Chenle's smile fades and he frowns in horror.

"But Donghyuck is dating Jeno!" He screams which hurts our ears.

"He's right" I say equally expressionless.

Who cares about Jeno?

Donghyuck is going to be mine.

"Let's see who Donghyuck will choose then." I declare the fight right then and there.

Lucas smirks and finds his seat.

Not long after the tensed scene everyone starts arriving class.

Donghyuck sits next to Chenle, and
while Donghyuck takes his books out Lucas takes a picture of him from afar.

Oh, this is on!

Jisung will be in the next chapter! I'm so excited! Also...
Go listen to GO from NCT dream! I recommend it too if you feel stressed or sad, it motivates and makes you happy. Please stay healthy and happy! Have a good night, or day!