Chapter 17: What happened?

Donghyuck

"He's Jeno's boyfriend?"

"Yeah! Haven't you heard?"

People talk and gossip everyday, but today seems a bit more chaotic.

"Is something wrong?" My childhood friend asks me as we enter the lunch room. My childhood friend is Jisung, he's been close to me for years.

"No, I'm just tired." I say back.

Jisung smiles and chuckles a bit, but it's in a very deep tone. Jisung has gotten a deep voice over the years.

"Are you tired of people spreading things?" He asks me worriedly. I nod and breath out a deep sigh.

I just want to go home and eat chips. Life is too complicated because I'm a mess.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! YOU ARE LEAVING ME FOR HIM?!" a loud cry is made by someone who seems to be a very dramatic girl. That girl is wearing tons of make up on, a crop top and ripped skinny jeans.

"Be quiet, we both knew this would not last. I did not have interest in you and you kept chasing me around. I had no choice but to accept you" another person talks back but in a more civil manner. I remember that voice from a student in my class.

"Don't look for me ever again! Leave and chase your new target! Keep playing games on us, I won't fall for you!" The dramatic brown curly haired girl said, and she leaves swaying her hips side to side.

The boy goes down and sits alone at a bench.

THAT BOY WAS LUCAS.

Oh my go-"Isn't that the new kid everyone talked about?" Jisung asks me as I started grabbing my stuff to go.

I still need to meet Mark. I only came inside the cafeteria to get lunch with Jisung.

"Yeah, his name is Lucas. I have to go now, see you later Jisung" I said to him while walking towards the double doors.

"Hmmm, you're hiding something. It's about Lucas?" He teases me, ugghh this kid! I'll completely ignore him now.

I turn to the doors, open them, and run.
That Lucas guy is experiencing a break up. That girl gave him really bad fame. It's not his fault that she exaggerated on things. He needs more friends. I've only seen him being alone.

Lucas is a nic-"Donghyuck, you're here!" I don't know when I arrived here, but Mark looks extremely happy about it. I'll always try to be there when you need me Mark.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS! Thank you for supporting my book. You are amazing people whom I appreciate with all my heart. You guys make my day. I think I found my source of happiness, you are my source of happiness!