END? those stars aren't tears

Both boys kept quiet and decided to sleep. Hunger was no longer a problem since it was now long gone. Donghyuck smiled thankful for Mark. Now that the truth has unfold upon him, he had to think about the people he had in his life. He tried gaining conscious about his past. But it would only pain him. His head was hurting.

       His mind was racing and his heart was silent, it was almost like he had no feelings for anyone.

With every truth that unleashed from the reality, his mind began to form distrust.

Both boys slept, one on a bed and the host on the floor.

Both thinking about their choices and futures

One of them imagining a future with the other.

And the other thinking about his recent knowledge.

Dreams will be dreams.

The end.

I will make a sequel because if I continued with the same story idea in here it would be too much. I want to develop the plot more because things will get heated.

Also this book will have an epilogue.

Thank you to everyone that had supported me and that supports me.

I'm so grateful.

I don't want to procrastinate any more.

This is classified as short story because the chapters are meant to be short.

Thank you so much for the love and support.

I will be back, and the name of the sequel will be, The Night That Never Awakes

I hope to see you there! Lots of love and prosperity for you all!