Chapter 20: a mistake?

Jaemin

I should've thought things through more! Now what should I do?!

Mark is going to be around Donghyuck more often. I told him to find a way to get closer to Donghyuck.

That boy better get his bravery high.

Jeno...Jeno thinks that I should prepare myself for a romantic relationship!

This wasn't part of MY plan at all!

Jeno, why can't you just notice how I truly feel?

I'm in my last class of the day. Mark just texted me saying that he has meetings with Donghyuck every Friday and Saturday. He didn't tell me what for, but it's to get closer anyway.

Meanwhile Jeno told me to wait for him today after school.

He leaves school from the gates behind the school. I know a lot about Jeno already, more than Donghyuck either ways.

"Ringgggg!"
"Okay class, this is now homework and turn it in first thing in class tomorrow!" My teacher yells over the loud students and footsteps.

"We will have a new student tomorrow!" The teacher yells again, but this time I can hear clearly.

ANOTHER NEW STUDENT!

I speed walk out the classroom door and go to the back gates.

Jeno still hasn't come yet.

Maybe he is going to be taking a whil-"Are you ready for today's test?" Jeno appears in front of me in the blink of an eye. I really have no words and control over my movements anymore.

"I umm, I am?" I respond clumsily as I smile widely.

"Great!" He cheers and clasps his hand together.

"So first I want you to kiss me, anywhere you feel comfortable on" Jeno says clearly, but my brain is not cooperating with me.

He wants me to WHAT?!

"C'mon kiss me!" He pleads, or is he whining? I don't know, but he is pouting like a child.

Here goes nothing.

I'll try to make the next update tomorrow. It's just that I'm being really busy this week, and tomorrow it's my bday but I'm excited to write another chapter too. Let's just see 😊💚💚💚💚💚 I love you all! 💖