Chap 6: never alone

Donghyuck

   Mark has been making small conversations with me twice or sometimes three times a week. He is being very friendly but I don't want to have feelings for him anymore. That is why I told Mark to not talk to me until I approach him again. He wanted to argue with me but I stopped him and told him to leave me alone. Mark actually stopped talking to me and I am slowly starting to get over him.

    Jeno is one year older than me, the same age as Mark. I still miss Mark, but I'm hopeful that the relationship Jeno and I have helps me forget him. I want to forget all memories about him. He destroyed my happiness and my useless life.

I USED TO LO-

"Hyuck are you okay?" I've been spacing out these days. Jeno is my best friend and I have these funny feelings when I'm around him. He takes good care of me and is very protective.
"I'm okay, can we go to our next class?" I ask with puppy eyes. I am pretty sure that class is about to start, he nods and we start walking. We have been standing against our lockers this whole time, Jeno likes cuddles, and we cuddle every time we have the chance.

Not gonna lie . . .

he is super comfortable!

"Hey Haechanniee, can I get a goodbye kiss?" He asks me with a baby voice. I smirk and peck him quickly on the cheek. He widens his eyes in shock and his cheeks feverishly blush. "Your so cute Lee Jeno, bye!" He stands still in the middle of the hallway and his smile glows brightly. I rushed inside my class and get my utensils out....until our teacher's voice broke my trance, "Now class don't get ready yet, today I will make you switch seats." Ugh, I hate switching seats!

"On the first row in front of the class will be Samuel, Renjun, Koeun...." the teacher started assigning seats and I was afraid to sit somewhere no one liked me. A lot of students think I'm too sassy but in reality I just want to show the world that no one can harm me.

"Haechan, Mark, Jaemin,...." Mark! MARK!!! I HAVE TO SIT NEXT TO MARK. This is not good. I don't care if I have to sit next to anyone in this class but I cannot sit with him.

"Professor! Professor, may you switch my seat with anyone in this class please?" I asked him urgently, the whole class stared at the teacher. I caught Mark's eyes in the swarm of students. His eyes looked hopeless and broken, just like mines.

"Mr. Lee I'm afraid this seating chart won't change for the rest of the school year. You will have to sit next to Mark and Jaemin."

I mentally groan, and with all my might I sat down in my seat between the two boys. Class went by very slowly and the lesson was pretty hard to understand. Probably because Mark kept clicking on his pen the whole time! That was so annoying! But now class is over and I have to get home fast to finish my essay.

I speed walk into my house my parents are probably working. I close my door and take out my notes for the essay. It's going to be a long night