Chap 5: Jealousy, or not?

Mark

     I managed to survive the dancing competitions my school organized for the team. We've traveled all of South Korea and it was honestly amazing. I actually feel pride with receiving the 2nd place award for our school. My friends Jisung and Jaemin were also in our school's dance team. They became my best friends after my break up.

      A month has past and I haven't even received a text from him or a greeting! I have decided to let him be, maybe it was just too much for both of us. I did need a break from him, he always complained to me about stuff.

It nearly irritated me how his whiny voice most of the time begged me to kiss him. Those days when we had picnics together in the park that was in front of his house. He never stopped smiling and he practically laughed at everything I did. His ears would suddenly turn pink when I touched him. Donghyuck obviously felt happy, but sometimes he seemed to not care about our relationship.

    He stayed overnight with his friends at parties and danced with anyone that asked him. Donghyuck was a good boyfriend, until he met Chenle. After meeting that devil in disguise he got trapped into this, wild life. Donghyuck started talking to him when the kid recently moved in from China, he seemed to be a calm shy boy. But in the inside he is a wild little devil. He ruined my Donghyuck, Chenle turned Donghyuck into a party animal. Donghyuck in the past was a calm and lovable person. Now he is straight up savage and leaves his house for late night trips to who knows where. Don't ask about how I get this information.

As I trudge in between the the hurriedly moving people in the school hallways, I notice a slight movement of bright red hair.

It's Donghyuck.

This could be my chance to talk to Donghyuck.

But wait a second, someone is grabbing onto his waist quite firmly. He had perfectly defined muscles and I noticed right away who he was.

     His name is Lee Jeno and he is in the same grade as Donghyuck. But why is he holding onto my boyfriend like that. I really want to pull him off and shove him against the wall. He should never touch my-!

Wait.....why am I mad?!!!

Donghyuck can make his own choices now! But the pain in my chest only increases as Donghyuck leans his head over Jeno's shoulder as they were walking.

They haven't noticed me.

   After a while of walking togeyhrr they stop in front of Donghyuck's Biology class. I waited to see another movement from them.
The bell rang, and then I realized how badly I needed to lock myself in a restroom stall. I want to cry over how Donghyuck has gotten over me in about a month.
     Sure, I made friends but having a new girlfriend or boyfriend feels like beytrayal. I go to the restroom nearby and lock the stall behind me. Time quickly flies and the lunch bell rings against my ear. I went to sit with Jisung and Jaemin trying to clear my mind off but both of my friends stared at me. I could feel their concerning look over me. "What? Are you concerned about me?" I ask but they stayed frozen. I question them again, with a little more frustration in my voice this time and they both nodded. "Mark....you're sad because Donghyuck got a new friend." They both confirm my thoughts in unison. They fell silent again but I shook my head. When suddenly they stared at something awfully disgusted and I couldn't help to look behind myself to see what was happening.

     A girl named Ilaya was trying to seduce Donghyuck. She kept rubbing her hands over Donhyuck's thighs.

Disgusting!!!

I desperately felt the need to go. No no no no no no! I AM GOING, I DON'T CARE IF HE GETS MAD AT ME!!! Pushing everyone standing in my way harshly I make my quick way towards Donghyuck's table. I grab Ilaya's shoulders and pull her up. "Don't you dare touch Donghyuck places where he doesn't want you to touch or you will be facing me!" I can feel the rising anger inside me but as soon as a hand caresses my shoulder, my whole body relaxes.

Donghyuck is caressing my shoulder.

Ilaya leaves with a huff and marches out of the cafeteria. 

  "Thank you....for helping me....m-mark can we still be friends?" Donghyuck says sweetly.

My heart has officially stopped! I tried looking him in the eyes but he restrainrd his view from me so thay he is facing forwardly.

     I instantly replied, "Of course Hae I will always be there for you!"  I practically screeched. He laughed and smiled, my heart beat should be beating a thousand beats per minute. Why does he still make me feel this???