Prologue

Hi guys all, this is the first season of Second Love and Marriage.. I hope you all like this story too like my other stories..

Prologue

IN RM:

The house is decorated beautifully with lights and flowers. Today is the marriage of their elder son Arnav Singh Raizada.. But the people in the house are not soo happy. They don't know to be happy or sad because of the situation.

In Bride's room:

Khushi Kumari Gupta is sitting infront of the mirror lost in her own thoughts.. Tears are flowing from her eyes continuously.. She couldn't understand why life is playing such a cruel game with her.. Today she is going to marry the person whom she hates.. He is nothing but a monster who destroyed many innocent girls lives..

" Khushi" came Garima, her mother.. She looked at her daughter's dejected face and understood her turmoil..

Garima cupped Khushi's face, " Khushi.. Life has given you second chance.. Don't ruin it thinking about past"

Khushi hugged her mother silently..

" Panditji is asking for you.. Come" said Garima and took Khushi downstairs to the mandap..

Arnav Singh Raizada is sitting in the mandap... Even though he is sitting listening to the mantras of Pandit but his mind is wandering somewhere else.. He is thinking how his life changed suddenly with 180 degree turn..

" Bride came" hearing the voice he looked up at the stair where his love, Khushi Kumari Gupta is coming.. His breath hitched seeing her.. She is looking beautiful but the glow on her face is missing.. He always dreamed to marry her but never thought it will be in this situation..

She was brought and made to sit beside him.. Soon all the rituals got completed.. A lone tear escaped from Khushi's eyes when Arnav filled her maang with sindoor which din't go unnoticed by him too..

" This marriage is over.. Now you both are husband and wife" said the Pandit.. Another lone tear escaped from her eye..

She then looked at her parents who are looking happy and contented.. She too felt happy seeing their smile.. It is for them she accepted to marry him otherwise even if he will be the last person on this earth, she won't marry him..

Soon they both took blessings from his Nani, Mama and Mami, his Di and Jijaji.. Akash and Payal congratulated them..

During Bidaai, she cried a lot hugging her parents..

After the bidaai is over, Payal and Anjali brought new bride to Arnav's room..

"Khushiji. come." said Anjali and made her sit on the middle of bed.

Khushi sat on the bed cursing her fate. She is not in the state to react. Her whole life got spoiled. She got married to the person whom she hates most. Anjali and Payal left from there.

Khushi started to think her fate how it changed. She drowned into her thoughts.

Exactly a two months back, she was sitting same as the bride on the bed in the adjacent room. Then she was very happy, she got married to the love of her life Dhruv Singh Raizada , younger son of Raizadas. Now today she is sitting here as the bride of Arnav Singh Raizada, elder son of Raizadas, well known for his arrogance. How much she hated this person ??

Plz drop in valuable comments and let me know whether you liked the story or not..