Part 15

Part 15

Next morning:

At 4'o clock, Khushi woke up with the alarm sound in her mobile. Then she went to washroom, taking bath she went downstairs where Anjali and Payal are already present, Naniji making dishes for them.

"Good morning" greeted Khushi.

"Good morning" said Anjali and Payal.

"Naniji. Why are you taking trouble ?? We are there naa to cook" said Khushi.

"Khushiji. Nani is always like this. she won't allow us to cook this day" said Anjali.

"Khushi Bitiya. I will feel solace with the fact that I prepared for my children with my own hands on this auspicious day" said Nani.

"HHBB. I am feeling hungry sasumaa" Came Mami there.

"when will you won't get hungry Manorama ??"mocked Nani to which mami pouted while others chuckled.

After sometime, Nani fed everyone with kheer and all started their food. She gave sargi to them. Then they went to their rooms to sleep.

When Khushi came downstairs after waking up, all the men are having their breakfast with Nani while HP is serving them.

Anjali, Mami and Payal are sitting in the sofa adjacent to them. Khushi went and joined them.

While Arnav and Akash are leaving for the office, Anjali called them.

"Chote. Khushiji is fasting for you today. Come home early in the evening to break her fast and bring her a gift too" said Anjali.

"Is she really fasting for me ??"thought Arnav.

"Chote!!"called Anjali.

"Ok Di. I will come home early" said Arnav.

"And the gift ??"asked Anjali.

"I will bring it" said Arnav.

Then looking at Akash, Anjali said" No need for me to remind you because you won't forget about your wife"

Akash blushed hearing this and went from there followed by smiling Arnav.

Khushi is in her room when Payal and Anjali entered.

"Khushiji. Are you free now ??"asked Anjali.

"Haan Di. Do you have any work ??"asked Khushi

"Yes actually. HP forget to bring some important things from market yesterday for today evening" said Anjali.

"Ok Di. NO problem. I will go and bring them" said Khushi.

"Don't go alone Khushiji. Payalji too will come with you" said Anjali.

"Ok Di. we will start soon" said Khushi then turning to Payal" I will come in ten minutes"