Part 28

Part 28

In the evening too Khushi placed all his things on the bed before Arnav returns from office.. He saw it and neglected them.. He took out another pair of clothes and wore it.. The same repeated next morning too..

Arnav arrived late from office at night only to avoid Khushi.. When he entered the room, he saw Khushi sleeping on the recliner.. Seems like she is waiting for him.. He silently changed his dress and slept on the bed..

Next morning when Khushi woke up Arnav already got ready for office.. She looked at him confused.. She remembered how she was waiting for him and dozed off.. Now he even woke up before her and got ready without her help..

This all continued for next three days.. Arnav leaves for office early and comes almost night to home.. Khushi very well understood he is doing all this to avoid her.. Now what she has to do ?? hey devimayya show me a way to be with Arnavji prayed Khushi to devimayya..

Next evening, Arnav came home a bit early at 8 pm. He had dinner with his family and sat down at poolside working on his lappy.. Khushi entered the room and started to set the bed.. She is thinking a way to be with Arnav..

Just then she heard Arnav talking on phone with Aman.

"Aman. Give an advertisement in news paper that ASR wants a new PA" said Arnav.

.................................................................

"Yes Aman... Nita is going to resign as her marriage is fixed.. She just now informed me.." said Arnav..

........................................................

"yes do it soon. In two days.. " said Arnav and disconnected the call.

Khushi thought for while and an idea strucked her mind.. Smiling to herself, she thought" Thank you devimayya showing me a way.. Arnavji.. See now.. You can't escape from me"

Next day:

At the breakfast table:

Everyone are present except Anjali. Khushi and Payal are serving everyone. Arnav already left for office.

"Jijaji. Where is Di ??"asked Akash.

"She is in the room. Will be coming" said Shyam. Just then they saw Anjali coming towards them. Her face is looking soo happy. Then she stopped on her tracks holding her head and is going to fall on the floor but Shyam rushed there and hold her from falling down..

All came there hurriedly. Shyam lifted her and went to their room, placed on the bed. he took water and sprinkled on her..

Anjali got conscious and opened her eyes. She saw her whole family standing tensed for her. she smiled and got up.