Part 3

Part 3

Khushi looked her old room. She sat before the table on which Devimayya idol is there. Beside that there was a photo of Dhruv and her on their roka ceremony.

She took it into her hands and caressed it.

"Why Devimayya ? Why did you do this to me ?? Why you turned my life into upside down ?? I always believed in you from the childhood then why you destroyed my life. Why you took away my love from me ??" thought Khushi crying.

Garima entered into the room and saw crying Khushi with the photo in her hands. She came and kept her hand on Khushi's shoulder.

Khushi looked her mother and quickly wiped off her tears.

"Don't hide your tears from me "said Garima. Khushi hugged her mother and cried.

Garima stood there stroking her hair.

"Why amma ?? Why did Devimayya do this to me ??"asked Khushi.

Garima made her sit on the bed and sat beside by taking her hands.

"Khushi. Listen to me. whatever she does is for our good only "said Garima.

"Good!! What Good amma ?? I lost my husband, my love amma. It is good that she took away my husband" said Khushi

Garima sighed and said " Even though she took away Dhruv from you she brought Arnav into your life. Forget your past and move on your life with Arnav beta. I know beta it is hard for you but still you have to try atleast. Now Arnav beta is your husband. I know my daughter is mature girl"

Khushi din't say anything. She din't like her mother's words..

Garima patted her head and said " Now you take rest for sometime leaving all those. Wipe off your tears before your father comes. If he sees them then he will feel again get nervous"

"Ok amma. "said Khushi and wiped her tears. Garima went from there.

"Try to move on that too with that person. Never.. If I would have married to other person then I will definitely try to move on but not with that ASR.. I just hate him. I Know he married me thinking I will be as a dutiful wife to him after marriage but No. He will never get anything from me as a wife. It is his plan to marry me after Dhruv's death. He should have hinted indirectly Di and Nani about marrying me. That is why they were adamnant about marriage. I will show you Raizada how wrong you are in thinking about me. "thought Khushi.

In the evening:

Khushi spend her time with shashi and Garima forgetting all her worries. She knew if she appear a little sad her father will get tensed. So she tried to be happy with them.

It is already 4'o clock. Khushi and shashi are sitting in the hall watching TV while Garima making Pakoras.. They all heard a car sound.

"seems like Arnav bitwa came" said Garima coming out of the kitchen.. She opened the door and found Arnav standing in front of the door.