Part 4

Part 4

IN RM:

Everyone are in the hall enjoying their coffee when Khushi and Arnav entered the house.

Anjali smiled to them to which they reciprocated.

"Come. Both of you here" said Anjali. Both of them sat beside Anjali.

"Khushi bitiya..come here "called Nani.

Khushi went near her. Nani gave her a packet. Khushi looked it at it confusingly.

"What is this Naniji ??'asked Khushi.

"This is gift for you on your first rasoi" said nani.

Khushi took it from her and opened it. It consists of a magenta color beautiful saree.

"Thank you Naniji. It is very beautiful" said Khushi.

"Now my turn "said Anjali and came near her. she too gave a box to Khushi.

Khushi opened it and found a beautiful pearl necklace in it.

"Wow Di. This is very beautiful. Thank you Di " said Khushi.

"You like it naa" said Anjali.

"Like it. I love it Di" said Khushi.

"Khushiji. You should thank me first.. I too went along with RS for shopping. I carried all her bags like a delivery boy. You can't even imagine how many sets she had seen. Even the salesperson are vexed.." said Shyam.

Anjali threw an angry glare to him while all chuckled.

"Chote. I informed you already that you too should gift Khushiji. Did you brought anything or you forgot ??"asked Anjali.

Arnav looked at Khushi's face whose face frowned hearing this..

"I brought it Di" said Arnav.

"Good. What is it ?? Now give to Khushiji "asked Anjali

Arnav took out a small box from his pocket and gave her. Khushi took it reluctantly.

"Khushiji. open it" said Anjali. Khushi opened it, there were a beautiful earrings in it.

"Wow chote. they are beautiful. Hai naa Khushiji ??" said Anjali

Khushi just faked a smile nodding head.

"Thank you" said Khushi looking at Arnav.

Though Arnav is surprised, he too simply nodded his head faking her a smile.

Arnav got a call and he went upwards attending it. Khushi sat with the family chitchatting and after sometime, she too went to upstairs.

Arnav is working on his laptop sitting on the recliner. Hearing the anklets sound, he raised his head only to see Khushi.. she closed the door. Arnav looked at her confused..

She straightly came towards him, kept the gift box which he gave him on the table.

"No Need for your any gift" said Khushi angrily..