Part 34

Part 34

Khushi shifted her things to Nani's room who welcomed her. She made place for her things in the cupboard.

"Bitiya. Don't hesitate. Feel free" said Nani.

"Naniji. Can you open the lock to this door ??"asked Khushi indicating the door which is locked.

Now Naniji understood why she choose to stay in her room. Sighing, she gave the keys to her. Khushi happily took the keys and opened the lock. She opened the door and stepped into the poolside.

Only Nani's room have an interconnection to poolside of Arnav's room. But the door is always closed as Nani won't prefer to ruin the loneliness of her chote. He loves to spend time there and didn't like if anyone intrudes his space.

Arnav who is talking over the phone, saw Khushi stepping into the poolside through Nani's room. He looked at her wide eye.

This is why she wants to stay in Nani's room thought Arnav.

Khushi approached him smiling. He disconnected the call.

"Arnavji. By now you must have understood why I stayed in Nani's room ?? it is because it have an interconnection with poolside. Now you can call me at anytime for anything." Said Khushi.

"What work I will have with you ??"asked Arnav.

"Any work Arnavji which you want me to do as wife" said Khushi with a naughty glint.

"Why are you doing all this ??'asked Arnav.

"Because I am your wife and it is my right" said Khushi.

Arnav rolled off his eyes and left from there.

In the night, Khushi entered into Arnav's room. She saw Arnav who is sleeping on the bed. She slowly went and slept beside him.

Arnav who is not fully asleep woke up feeling a movement in the bed. He got up and looked at Khushi who is sleeping beside him.

"What the.. What are you doing here ??"asked Arnav.

" I am supposed to be here Arnavji" said Khushi covering herself with quilt.

"You should be nani's room" said Arnav.

"I will sleep in Nani's room from tomorrow" said Khushi and closed her eyes.

'You can sleep there tonight too. Go from here " said Arnav little irritated..

"Uffo Arnavji. Your brother still din't came from hospital. And you don't have any right to say me to go from here. I am your wife and it is my right to sleep beside my husband. No one can snatch my right from me" said Khushi still closing her eyes.

Arnav is now hell irritated with her behaviour.. Cursing his fate, he sighing went and slept on the recliner.

Next morning: