Part 24

Part 24

Khushi stood at the terrace lost and hurt with whatever happened.. She doesn't understand why Arnav is giving soo much importance to Saachi and her parents.

She turned around hearing some clearing their throat. It was Mamaji.

"I know bitiya you are hurt by Arnav's words. But trust me, he would have reacted same way even if it was me or my amma too.. " said Mama.

Khushi looked at him bewildered.

"Confused why Arnav gives so much importance to them than his family? It's our mistake. This family was not there when he faces hard situations in his life. Only Saachi's parents were there. Arnav's father and Saachi's father were best friends. Arnav and Saachi became best friends from childhood.. Saachi is five years younger to him. Anjali was in boarding School and Dhruv didn't get well with Arnav. Even he doesn't have much friends too. So, it was Saachi who was Arnav's companion.

You know Arnav's parents died in accident.. On the day of accident, they were going to relative's marriage. But Arnav stopped them for nearly an hour stubbornly.. He too want to go with them but they can't take him as he have exams. Consoling him a lot, Ratna and Arvind jiju left in the car.. After nearly an hour, we got news of their accident. They both were dead on the spot. Their chachaji betrayed them and threw them out of the house. We took them under our wings.. At that time, Saachi's parents were in Canada on personal trip.. So, they don't know about it..

When we brought Anjali, Chote and Dhruv here, we thought they will get along.. Though Anjali and Dhruv came out of their trauma, Chote didn't.. He was soo close to his mumma and Papa.. No one took care of him in this house. For Amma, always Anjali. For Anjali, always Dhruv. Manorama suffered miscarriage and was in her maternal home along with Akash. I was busy with business handling both mine and jijaji.. So, no one was there for Chote.. One day, Anjali and Arnav were quarrelling over something when Anjali blamed Arnav.. "You are responsible for Mumma and Papa's death.. If you wouldn't have stopped them that day, they would have been alive.. You killed mumma and papa.. I hate you Chote.. I wish you were dead instead of mumma and papa.."

We all were shocked by Anjali's accusation and Arnav, there is no reaction in his face.. He is too shocked to react. How will a 9 year old boy react when his elder sister of 15 years blame him for his parents death ? Chote was very hurt and he locked himself in the room.. We all tried to bring him out of the room but he didn't came.. Amma and me shouted on Anjali.. We thought chote need some time alone and left him. That's the mistake we did.. That night, Chote ran away from home. Surprising thing is we don't even know about it.

Next morning, when we saw for Chote, he was not there.. At the same time, Saachi's parents brought them to RM surprising us.. They found Arnav the day before night while they were returning back from Canada hearing what happened to Di and Jiju. What shocked us was they saved Arnav who tried to commit suicide. He thought no one loves him and so he want to die.. He went and stood in front of a big vehicle so that it will hit him and he will die..( Khushi's eyes widened in horror). We were soo shocked hearing it.. Chote doesn't want to live with us.. So, Saachi's parents took him with them.. Anjali's words left deep effect on him and he went into depression.. He even tried to commit suicide many times.. Saachi's parents took him to a psychiatrist, who treated him, made him healthy again.. They gave him parent's love which he was devoid off..

Soon, they brought a house near to RM and started living there. Chote used to spend most of his time in Saachi's house.. Saachi was his best companion.. There were times he din't return from Saachi's home for days.. Chote wasn't brave guy and his class bad guys started to bother him.. Saachi beat those guys and got expelled for one week from the school.. But Saachi's parents didn't say a word to Chote.. He got love of parents he lost from Saachi's parents.. They are no less then parents for him.. It was them who send Chote to Harvard for his studies.. They encouraged him to start his own fashion house.. Saachi's mother gave her jewellary to chote to start his business.. Saachi's dad was there in every step of his business.. He taught chote basics of business and everything.. But unfortunately, they died in plane crash four years back.. Chote lost his support system again and couldn't come out of it.. But for the sake of Saachi who is in depression he came back to his normal form.. This is the reason why Chote gives more respect and importance to Saachi's parents and Saachi.. They are the reason chote being alive and successful business man now.. He truly loves them and cares for them.. What he is doing towards this family and us is just a responsibility.. That is why he reacted wildly when you blamed Saachi's parents.. Chote suffered a lot in his life bitiya. Plz, take care of him" said Mamaji.

Khushi nodded her head gulping down her own tears hearing Arnav's sufferings.. Mamaji left from there patting her head.

Tears escaped Khushi's eyes as soon as he left.. She really doesn't have any idea of Arnav's sufferings.. He added more insults and hate in his list by her behaviour.. Her father many times told her not to believe other words soo easily.. Every coin has two sides and every story has two sides.. But why did she even have to believe Dhruv's words and hurt Arnav ??

I wish you were dead instead of Dhruv Mr.Raizada

I wish you were dead instead of mumma and papa

She too cursed him to die just like Anjali.. How much it would have pained him ? Why the hell she has to interfere in their fight when she doesn't know anything ?

She wiped off her tears soon and left downstairs to apologize to Arnav..

In Arnav's room:

Arnav stood at the poolside with a photo frame in his hand. It was him, Saachi along with her parents. It was taken on the graduation day in Harvard. They were no less than his real parents. They gave him the parent's love he got devoid off. But still, it always pained him that he couldn't get love from his own. Nani was always busy with Anjali and Dhruv.. No, Anjali and Dhruv doesn't let her near to be him..

"Chote. You have already snatched Mumma and Papa. Now, don't snatch Nani from us. Don't be near to her." Anjali pushed him away from Nani when he went near. Anjali's words pained him. But more than that, Nani's silence killed him.. That day, he understood may be Nani too is somewhere thinking he is responsible for his parent's death. From that day, he never disturbed anyone in the house.. Akash too became his little brother.. Whenever he is the house, he will be with him.. But he won't stay in house more due to Anjali and Dhruv.. He will always love spending in Saachi's house.. There were many times, he din't even came to RM for days.. That time, Akash will visit him in Saachi's house.. Saachi too got well with Akash..

Anjali even tried to still fear in Saachi's mind..

"Saachi. Stay away from Chote.. He killed our parents.. One day, he will kill your parents.. You will become orphan. He is an evil boy" said Anjali.

Arnav was shocked hearing his Di's words.. They were not a child's words.. They were an 16 year old girl's words.. He had tears in his eyes and he was afraid that Saachi may avoid him now..

"Stop it Anjali Di.. Arnie is not like that" said an 8 year old Saachi.

"Then get ready to see your parent's death you fool" said Anjali.. Saachi got angry and pushed Anjali strongly.. Anjali fell down hurting her hand..

"I hate you Anjali" shouted Saachi and went near Arnav... She held her hand and said, "Don't worry Arnie.. I will never listen to her words.. You didn't killed your parents.. I will never and ever leave you"

" I too will never leave you Bhai"said Akash too promising him.. When Saachi said to her mother about what Anjali said, she too scolded Anjali for trying to make Arnav guilty.

Anjali is showing her disinterested affection in him only after he started AR and earning more money.. By the time he started AR, mamaji's business ran into losses and they were on the verge of loosing all properties.. Then it is Arnav who took care of finances and even helped mamaji in business to shine again.. He freed RM which was mortgaged and kept it in his name.. So, Anjali feared if she disrespects him now too, he will threw her and Dhruv out of the house.. So, she shows her fake concern to him which he is very well aware off.. She has spoiled Dhruv totally with her over pampering him.. The only best decision she took in her life is to marry Shyam.. Whatever he is doing is just a responsibility towards this family..

Thanks to those who have voted and commented on previous update.