Part 35

Part 35

That night, Arnav left to London. Khushi is in the Nani's room sitting sadly on the bed. Arnav's words today are pricking her. But she deserve them. Isn't it ?? Even it is not easy for him to believe her.

Her thoughts broke when HP came there and informed her that Dhruv is calling her..

She is now hell irritated with this Dhruv. Isn't her problems is enough now that even this Dhruv too is back ??

She went to his room with a grumpy mood along with Nani who met on the stairs.

"What happened Dhruv ??"asked Khushi.

"Where were you ??"asked Dhruv.

"I am in Nani's room" said Khushi "Do you need anything ??"

"No. It's just you still didn't came to our room to sleep. So I asked HP to look for you" said Khushi.

"I am not staying in this room. I am staying with Nani" said Khushi calmly.

"What ?? Why ??" asked Dhruv.

"We can't stay in one room" said Khushi.

"Why can't we ?? We both are husband and wife right" said Dhruv furiously.

Khushi looked at Nani as if asking to explain him. So, Nani said "Dhruv beta. You and Khushi were separated all these days. So I contacted our Panditji to check your both horoscopes. He said to me As you left on your wedding night, there are still some traditions which are to be fulfilled. Unless you get well, we can't conduct them. You both should stay away until you cure completely. So, Khushi Bitiya is staying in my room"

"Nani. I won't believe this horoscope and all" said Dhruv irritatingly.

"But we believe Dhruv" came a voice from behind and the trio looked at Anjali who just entered the room.

Anjali came near to him "Try to understand Dhruv. Do you think we are your enemies ?? Can't you do this for us ?? Leave others but do you think your Di will do something against your wish if not for your safety ??"

Dhruv kept a sulky face but agreed to it. This is his weakness. He know his Di believes whatever he says and loves him unconditionally, so he too believes his Di too much. It is not that he loves her, but he has a soft corner towards her after all she is his armour saving everytime from Arnav and others when ever he does mistake.

"Dhruv What are you thinking ??"asked Anjali shaking him.

"Nothing Di" said Dhruv.

"Now you sleep. We will take leave" said Anjali.

"Di. Where is Bhai ?? I haven't seen him from evening" asked Dhruv.

"He went to London on business work" said Anjali.

"Ok. Good night" said Dhruv to the trio. Anjali covered him with blanket and sat by his side patting him. Nani and Khushi left from there.

Next morning:

Everyone are at the breakfast table. Nani saw Khushi who came along with her things.