Part 27

Part 27

After two days:

In the morning:

Arnav entered the room returning from his jogging. He went into washroom to take bath and when he returned he saw his clothes, wallet, shoes all arranged neatly. He was surprised seeing them.

Arnav entered his room with his laptop bag and placed it on the table. He started towards wardrobe to take his clothes but surprised to see pair of clothes arranged on bed for him.

"Who is doing all this ??"thought Arnav and took the clothes, went into washroom to change.

When he came out, HP came with his coffee, handed to him and went away from there.

He sat down on the recliner sipping his coffee. HP made coffee very tasty today thought Arnav.

Khushi who is behind the door is seeing him satisfied drinking her hand made coffee. She is doing this from the past two days.

After Arnav left for Office, Khushi started arranging clothes in Arnav's cupboard. This is the first time she is doing this for him. She was never interested to arrange his things then. It was HP who always does it. But today she told HP she will do all Arnav's works. So, She is now arranging things in his cupboard when her eyes fell on few things. Then her eyes fell on the diary at the bottom of all gifts. She took it out. She opened it and found Arnav Singh Raizada. So this is Arnavji's diary thought Khushi.

She thought to read it but door knock disturbed her.. HP is standing at the door.

"Naniji is calling you to her room" said HP.

"Ok. I am coming" said Khushi and went to Nani's room.

In Nani's room:

Nani, Mami, Payal and Anjali are present with the jewellary in front of them.

"Nani. You called me" asked Khushi.

"Haan Khushi Bitiya. Come. We gave all the old jewellary to Ratanlaal to clean and he gave it back today." Said Nani and gestured Khushi to sit beside her which she did.

Taking bangles from the jewellary, Nani gave to Khushi who looked at her confused.

"These are my daughter Ratna's bangles. They are the ancestral jewellary. She always wanted to give them to Chote's wife. On her behalf, I am giving you them" said Nani.

Khushi took them and looked at them fondly.

Nani took another necklace and gave to Khushi.

"This is Ratna's favorite necklace. Take this one too" said Nani. Khushi smiled and nodded her head.

"No Nani. I won't accept. It is mumma's favorite piece. So, I thought to give it to Dhruv's wife always" said Anjali.

"But your mother never said that to me. She said all her jewellary will be for Chote's wife" said Nani.

" But why ? Even Dhruv is also her son but doesn't Dhruv's wife will have rights on Mumma's jewellary." asked Anjali.

Nani stayed silent hearing Anjali's words.