Part 19

Part 19

Next morning:

Arnav and Khushi got ready to leave. Nani and Anjali instructed Arnav to take care of Khushi which he nodded. They both bid good bye to everyone and left for the airport.

They entered into the flight after completing the formalities. Khushi for the first time is boarding a flight. She is hell nervous about it. Air hostess guided them to their seats. Khushi sat at the window seat and Arnav beside her. she is observing everyone who are coming and having their seats.

Soon the announcement for flight takeoff is made and asked them to fasten their seatbelt. Arnav soon fastened his belt. Khushi saw this and tried to fasten her belt but she couldn't. Arnav saw it. Khushi thought that he will help her.

But he simply called the airhostess and asked her to help Khushi to which she did.

Khushi looked at him surprisingly.

Noticing it Arnav said" I know you won't like to take my help and my touch"

Khushi din't say anything and soon they flight tookoff. Arnav got immersed in reading a journal while Khushi sat looking out of the window.

After nearly 17- 18 hours journey, they reached Newyork. Arnav's manager from US office welcomed them and took to the car for dropping at the hotel.

Soon they reached the hotel and were directed to their room. Manager took leave from Arnav and went form their room.

Arnav and Khushi reached the room. Khushi looked at the luxury of the room with awe.

"There are two rooms in this suit. You can take which room you want. Other one I will take" said Arnav.

Khushi nodded her head and checked both the rooms while Arnav sat there on the sofa relaxing.

Khushi came after few minutes and showing a room said" woo. I want that room"

Arnav din't say anything, he simply took his luggage and went into the next room. Khushi looked at him surprised, but took her luggage and went into the room.

The reason why she choose this room is the scenary in front of it. She can view beautiful city from it's window which the other room din't have.

Both the souls and bodies were exhausted due to continuous journey and thoughts, so both of them drifted into a deep slumber.

After few hours, Khushi woke up from her sleep. She felt a lot of relief. She slowly went into towards the window and lost in the beauty of NYC. Suddenly she felt a weird sensation in her stomach stating that she is hungry. She went into washroom and came out freshening up, went to hall.

Arnav is sitting there working on his laptop. He just looked up at her and again immersed in his work. Khushi din't know how to ask him.