Part 37

Part 37

After sometime, the car stopped in front of an house. Aman entered the house. He knocked the door and it opened letting him in.. Khushi too got down from auto and followed him. She went around the house to look through any window. To her luck, a window from kitchen is open and she entered through it. She slowly then took her steps towards hall. She peeped into the hall. There Arnav, Aman And Shyam are sitting facing their backs to her.

"Shyam Jiju. Here" muttered Khushi.

"Jiju. I trust you a lot." said Arnav to Shyam.

" Thanks Arnav. I know you will trust me" said Shyam "But Why are you here ??"

" Jiju. I am staying here to collect proofs against Dhruv. I hired some detectives regarding this. They can't come to house or office to give their reports to me. So I thought it would be better if I hide like this" said Arnav.

"You could have said to me" said Shyam.

"Sorry Jiju. I want it to be private. Only Aman and me knows about this" said Arnav.

"Any news Aman"asked Arnav.

"No Sir but..."stammered Aman.

"What ??"asked Arnav.

"Khushi mam is nagging to book her tickets for London" said Aman.

"God.. This girl. I can't understand what her problem is.. These days she is behaving like a typical wife. Why is she doing all these when she loves Dhruv" said Arnav in irritated tone..

"May be she came to know about Dhruv" said Shyam.

"I don't know jiju but I am fed up with her wifely duties" said Arnav.

Shyam sighed hearing it and then asked "Arnav. Did you get to know where was Dhruv all these days ??"

"Haan Jiju. He wasn't kidnapped. He was staying in an island near Mumbai to escape from police." said Arnav.

"Police..But why are they searching for him ??'asked Shyam.

"Jiju. Did you ever heard a gang called Black gang who are involved in every illegal activities ??"asked Arnav.

"Haan. I heard it's name. They are involved in drugs smuggling, weapons, human trafficking everything.. Their leader name is something like snake name" said Shyam.

"Black Cobra. His name is Black Cobra" said Arnav.

"What is Dhruv to do with this gang ?? Is he too involved with them ??"asked Arnav.

"He is the leader Black Cobra" said Arnav.

"What ??"almost Shyam jumped out of the seat. Arnav nodded his head.

" He is very dangerous person from what I heard" said Shyam.

"I know Jiju. The day of accident I got a doubt and asked my men to keep tabs on him. I was shocked with the truth Jiju. Until now I thought him to be an irresponsible person who is interested in spending money along with friends but I was really shocked that he spoiled many girls lives Jiju.. When I came to know about his intentions with Kriti, I warned him to mend his ways. That time, I really didn't have any idea about his affairs. I din't know he already spoiled many girls lives. But it is late till then. By the information I got, on the day of his marriage, he got a information that police is going to catch his ships which are going with drugs to other country. Even the police laid trap for him too. Knowing this, he faked about his friend's accident and went to there. He somehow escaped from police and reached a island in Mumbai. He didn't dared to come out soo soon until the matter gets settled soon. Police too didn't get any proofs as he alerted his men earlier. After all these months he came back now as there is no any harm for him" said Arnav.