Part 10

Part 10

Next morning:

Arnav woke up from his sleep and saw Khushi sleeping on the recliner uncomfortably.. He thought to wake up and say that she can take bed but he knew she won't do it and end up in scolding him again... he din't want to start day with her famous tantrums.. So he gently lifted her and placed her on the bed So he went into washroom to fresh up ,left for jogging..

After sometime, in the hall Nani, Anjali , Shyam, Mami and Mama are present..

"Anjali Bitiya.. Where is Khushi bitiya ?"asked Nani..

"Haan Where is she ?? She din't even came for Pooja" said mami

" I don't know.. May be she is in the room" said Anjali " I will go and see"

Anjali went upstairs and opened the door..She saw Khushi sleeping peacefully..

Anjali smiled seeing it..then she thought whether she is ok or not.. She went near her and placed her hand on her forehead to check temperature.. She sighed in relief as her temperature is normal..

"Khushiji" Anjali shook Khushi to wake her up.

Khushi woke up startled and looked at Anjali.. She saw the time it was already 7.15 am..

"Hey Devimayya.. How can I sleep too much ??"muttered Khushi..

Then looked at Anjali" I am sorry Di.. Din't know how I overslept today ??"

"It's ok Khushiji.. We thought that you are not well"said Anjali..

"No Di.. I am absolutely fine" said Khushi..

Just then Arnav too entered completing his jogging..

" Good morning Di" said Arnav looking Anjali.

"Good morning chote" said Anjali smiling to him..

"What are you doing here Di ??"asked Arnav.. Seeing Arnav Khushi remembered that she slept on the recliner then how she came here on the bed..

Anjali's voice brought her to this world " Nothing Chote.. Khushiji still din't came downwards so Nani asked me to see whether she is okay or not"

Then turning to Khushi said" Khushiji.. come downstairs soon"

Khushi nodded her head and Anjali left from there...

Khushi sat confused as how she came on to the bed. she going on staring at recliner and bed.. Seeing her situation Arnav understood what she is thinking..

"Don't confuse too much.. It is me who shifted you there" said Arnav.

Khushi widened her eyes and almost shouted" What ??"

"How dare you Mr.Raizada to touch me ??"asked Khushi angrily standing infront of me..

" I know you intentionally did this.. if you again do this, I will not spare you.. Because I allowed you to sleep in the room, if you are thinking that you can do anything and I will keep mum.. Then you are wrong Mr.Raizada. You don't have any rights to touch me.." said Khushi..