Part 40

Part 40

Next morning:

After all the men left for office, only ladies are present. Even Dhruv too went out along with NK. Khushi din't went to office as she is not feeling well.

It was after breakfast, all the ladies sat in the hall when the door bell rang. HP went and opened the door. Garima entered the hall crying.

"Khushi" came Garima and hugged her crying making everyone shocked.

"Amma. What happened ?? Why are you crying ??"asked a panicked Khushi.

"Khushi. Woo...." Said Garima still crying.

"Where is papa ??"asked Khushi.

"Garimaji. What happened ?? You are frightening us" said Nani.

Garima calmed herself and said" Khushi. An hour ago, some people with black masks entered our house. They threatened us and took away your Papa with them. They said if we go to police , they will kill him. They asked me to inform you and their leader will talk to you"

"What ??"asked Khsuhi confused

" Haan Khushi. They said those words that their boss will talk with you. They have guns in their hands" Said Garima.

That is when Khushi's phone rang and she lifted it. Hearing the news from outside, blood drained out of her face.

" What ?? What are you doing when this happened ?? Someone came and took away Nithya and you are just watching" shouted Khushi.

"mam. They have guns in their hands and they asked me to inform you and their boss will talk to you" said the Nurse.

"What ?? They too said the same" thought Khushi and disconnected the call.

" Khushi Bitiya. What happened ??"asked Nani.

" Those men kidnapped Nithya too" said Khushi.

"Who is Nithya ??"asked Anjali. Khushi is alerted by their questions. How could she say what relation they have with Nithya.

"amma. Did they say about their boss name ??"asked Khushi.

" No they din't say anything but they said they are from black gang" said Garima.

By now Khushi understood whom they must be.

" I need to inform Arnavji" said Khushi and dialed his number.

" I will inform Akash" said Payal and she too dialed his number.

Both Akash and Arnav din't lift the call making them more tensed.

"What should we do now ??"asked Payal tensed.

Khushi's phone rang. Seeing the caller id, her anger raised to peak. She lifted the call...

" Where are my papa and Nithya Dhruv ??"asked Khushi straightly.

" Oh. So finally you came to know the news baby..oops.. sorry bhabi. " said Dhruv flirting.

" I am asking you where is my papa and Nithya. What do you want ?? Why are you doing this ?? Nithya is carrying your baby Dhruv. Have some mercy on her" said Khushi.

" Stop the crap Khushi. If you want your father and so called friend safe, come to my place alone" said Dhruv.

"What ??"asked Khushi.