Part 12

Part 12

In the night:

Khushi came out of Nani's room when she saw Akash..

"I was waiting for you" said Akash.. Khushi was surprised hearing it..

"Me!! Why Akashji ??'asked Khushi.

"Yesterday when I called Bhai but he din't lifted the call then I even tried to call you but you din't lift the call.. Then I called the reception, they went and found Bhai unconscious.. Where were you Khushiji ?? Why did you left Bhai and went out ?? And the injury on Bhai's hands, what is it ?? When I asked him he said it is nothing.." asked Akash.

Khushi was stunned for a moment hearing Akash's words.. There was a slight accusation and doubt in his tone..

"Woo.. I went out for shopping that day.. I asked Arnavji to accompany me but he said he has work.. About the injury, while returning from temple, some goons misbehaved with me, then Arnavji saved me.. Then he got the injury.." said Khushi..

"OK.. You can go" said Akash.. Then she went from there.. She turned back and found Akash still staring suspiciously..

After two days:

In the evening:

Arnav returned from the office.. He directly went to his room... When he came out of washroom Anjali is there with coffee..

"Di.. App here.. Do you have some work with me ??"asked Arnav taking coffee.

"Chote.. Do you think that I will come near you only if I have some work with you ??"asked Anjali.

"NO.. Di.. it's not like that.. I just asked casually" said Arnav taking coffee from her..

"Chote.. I want to ask you something "said Anjali..

"What is it Di ??'asked Arnav sipping coffee..

"Are you happy ?"asked Anjali startling him..Arnav gave her a sarcastic smile which shows when I am happy..

"What does your smile mean chote ??"asked Anjali..

Just then HP came there and said" Arnav Bhaiyya.. Khushi bhabhi's parents came.. Naniji is calling you downstairs"

"Ok.. I will come" said Arnav and both the siblings moved downstairs..

Shashi and Garima are in the hall talking with Nani and Mami.. Arnav smiled to them, went near him and took blessings.. Anjali too wished them.. Payal and Khushi brought coffee and Snacks for them..

They are knowing each other's well being..

Then Shashi said " Naniji.. actually we came here to....".. He stopped on his tracks

All looked at him confused..

"What happened uncle ?? Feel free to ask" said Arnav..

"Ha Shashi beta.. Don't hesitate" said Nani..

Garima said" Nothing more Naniji.. A week back my sister came to invite you all for her daughter's marriage.."

"Ha yes.. We remember" said Anjali..