Chapter 2:Kidnapped Date

"Mommy! Please don't leave.... I'll be good I promise "I said through tears clinging at her dress.

She brushed off my hands as the Nanny held me back. No matter how hard I fought back, her gripped tightened on me. The nanny's face was blurry but I could see the man who was taking my mother way.

"Sweetie, Mommy's got to go. He's going to give me the family I finally wanted" she said with a smile

"Please, I'll be good "as I bit the nanny and ran toward her. However no matter how hard I ran I could never reach her as the laughter of the brown eyed man next to her laughed while walking away with her. There was nothing I could do but cry and run.

My eyes shot open as the morning sun blinded my eyes. I rubbed the sleep out of them as I was relieved at waking up from my nightmare. Ever since my mother left, I was plagued with the memory and nightmares of her abandoning me.

The only reason I survived is because she sends me a an insanely huge check every month to cover all my living expenses and then some. Most likely she probably is happy with her new family and children and it pains me to think about it.

The nanny had long left when I was sixteen because I kept screaming in the middle of the night from the nightmares; although, I never seem to wake up from them. Ever since she left, I tried to locate my mother but my efforts were futile. Even though I exhausted all the local investigators, I still won't give up. I needed answers from her and I wasn't going to stop until she was found.

So while most of my classmates would be going to college, I was going to go find her myself. I reluctantly got up from the couch and headed to my room to shut off the alarm clock. As I got prepared for the day, I grabbed a protein bar and juice before leaving as I didn't feel like cooking again.

Taking my keys and school bag, I headed for school. When I finally arrived, I barely made it before the gates closed. I struggled through the crowd of students in the hall as I headed to homeroom. When I arrived, I got a few nervous stares but I brushed them off.

When I settled into my seat, I noticed that I was fairly early and glad because Nathan hadn't arrived yet. Then I heard two people behind me as they whispered loud enough for several people to hear.

"Hey have you heard, Angie told Megan who told me that she saw Nina confess to Nathan. I mean can you believe her" she said dripping with malice

"Omg! I know right, I mean seriously what an ugly bitch, she should know her place." The other responded.

I clenched my fist but they weren't worth detention so I held back. They both smirked and glared at me knowing that they had successfully pissed me off. Thankfully, the class began to fill as Homeroom started.

Only five more classes and I would be free. Throughout the day, I tried to avoid Nathan and counted down the minutes before school ended. Judging from the heated stares and constant whispering, I already knew the gossip had spread throughout the campus.

I tried to distract myself by taking notes and doodling for most of the classes. When my last class was thankfully approaching I headed for my locker to get my books. Unfortunately, Cassidy was also there and advanced slowly.

"So you're the girl people are talking about" She said circling me like a shark does to their prey. I stayed still hoping not to agitate her. Then I felt a sharp pain as she grabbed my hair and slammed me into the lockers.

A group had formed around us as people stared in amusement.

"Look here you little skank... Nathan is mine" she said smirking