Chapter 17: The Morning After

My closed eyes were assaulted by the glow of the sun. I knew I should wake up, but I was in a state of drowsiness so deep, I was both awake and asleep if that made any sense. Plus it was really comfortable. More so than usual. This body pillow was firm and warm like a heated water bottle. I snuggled up closer to it because it made me feel so safe and cozy.

Wait.... I don't have a body pillow.... and this body pillow is moving like it's breathing.... my eyes shot open and my confusion turned into relief when I saw it was Adrian and the events of last night flooded my mind. I couldn't help but giggle a little at how perfect it was. I was delighted at how much he enjoyed my cooking. He complimented me so much that my whole face was as red as the apples from dessert. He even fed me from his own plate and rubbed some of the frozen custard from my lips and licked it! His look when he did that should be illegal for almost sending me into cardiac arrest!

As if that wasn't enough, we ended up dancing in the middle of the living room to Beauty and Beast because I mentioned how I loved that scene from the movie. It was so perfect how my hand fit into his and the way we moved in sync. The look in his eyes as he looked at me made me melt faster than ice cream during a Texan summer. when he tipped me and stared into my eyes I was hypnotized. He must have been too because I had to remind him we were in that position for a while.

He responded by mentioning how even though we've been married for a while we never did consummate the marriage. He had this resolute look on his face as he said  "We should remedy that"

and then princess carried me away to the bedroom... and that's how we ended up here now with me snuggled up to him in bed.... staring at those chiseled features and delectable lips of his. He really was just too perfect... 

" Are gonna keep staring, or will I ever get my good morning kiss" he shocked me as he said that with his eyes still closed

"You're awake?"

"Nope"

"Oh really, then how are you talking to me right now?"

"Sleep talking... not waking up without a kiss from the princess"

I burst out laughing at that " isn't it usually the prince who wakes the princess with a kiss" I said with a raised brow

"It's 2020 screw gender roles" he said while still keeping his eyes closed

"True.... but you're still a dork"

He smiled but didn't say anything more and pointed at his lips. I rolled my eyes at his antics and got real close with the intention of kissing him. Yet a wicked thought came to mind.... If I remembered correctly from last night... Adrian had quite the reaction when I discovered his weak spot. I hovered over his lips for a while before I descended onto his ears and blew at it.

He immediately shot up and held his ear as though I scalded it with hot water. His eyes narrowed at me before they had this dangerous look to them....

" looks like someone didn't have enough last night..." he said mischievously

Last night I was too embarrassed to say what I wanted and he urged me to tell him, but I couldn't for the life of me say it out loud. I ended up whispering it in his ear and that somehow set him off like rocket on the 4th of July. Since then I realized his ears are really sensitive.

"We went at it for practically the whole night! How could you possibly still.... you know..." I blushed

"Love, when it comes to you, it's never enough" he said lifting my chin up to meet his fiery gaze

"Well I need a break or I'm gonna break!" I said hiding my face behind a pillow.

As amazing as it was, i don't think my body can keep up. I'm pretty sure I saw the whole galaxy with how high I felt last night. Plus it was my first time so I was a bit sore.