Chapter 3

A/n that was my concert👆🏻 Illuminate World tour St. Paul!!! I miss it so much😭

Shawns POV

I feel so bad. It's my first day at a new school and I'm already tripping over other people. Literally.

I didn't see her coming, she was walking very fast with her earbuds in. I should probably go ask if she's ok, that's the least I can do.

"Matt do you think she ok, I mean I did kind of land on top of Skylar" I said to a kid I sat next to in math. Skylar that was a beautiful name. "She will be fine bro, and by the way, you just met her. Stop doing all the 'I need to find her' crap because you know how that will end up" he tells me

Yes. I have been in that position before with my ex. Well not tripping over her. But I fell in love. Her name was Lauren but everyone called her Laur (a/n no say 'he didn't date her or anything' because we will probably never know if they did or not) she was the love of my life, we dated for 2 years. I had to let her go because I was moving across the country. I just moved to Pickering from California.

"Mrs. Peterson, can I go to the bathroom?" I ask my teacher "sure, take the pass you have 5 minutes" I wasn't going to the bathroom and Matt knows it he gave me the 'don't trip again look' as I laughed.

I have no idea why I want to look for this one girl. I mean, I never did this at my old school. Nor have I ever. But she's different. I'm looking down all the halls, walking to find one person. I speed walk past the girls bathroom and hear sobbing. As I stop I recognize a voice.

"Skylar?" I ask without going into the girls restroom. "Ye-yes?" She Quietly replies.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying" I ask as I start to feel the tears. I hate seeing and hearing other people cry.

I then see the cuts on her arms. "Who did this to you?!" I yell. "I did it to myself. Just with all the other people calling me names and all the drama and pressure. I just can't do it" she cries more into her hands as I can see and the tear droplets falling onto her pale skin.

"Oh no, hunny please don't cry" I say walking toward her with her hands covering her face. I see all the cuts and how bad they look, there is blood all over her shirt and on the floor.

"I-I had to. I had to make the pain stop. I had too" she sobs. "Skylar I have to go get a nurse!" I turn around but then stop.

"No" she says and her voice gets a little louder. "I don't want help from anyone right now. I just want to be alone" she yells.

I walk out of the bathroom. But she thinks I'm not going to do anything. I run to the nurse not caring what Skylar said about it. "Do you have any bandages?!" I talk fast "sure in the  drawer on the left" she smiles. I thank her and run back to the bathroom.

I run in the bathroom and she's still there crying. I i grad a wet paper towel and dab her arms so the blood goes away. And bandage her arms up.

"Who can I call in you're family? You need to get home" I say trying to get her up off of the cold floor. She looks up with mascara running down her face. "There's no one you can call, I'm all alone. No family other than my mom. Can you take me home?" She sobs "yes, do you need anything" I ask. "No" she stands up quietly walking out of the bathroom me following closely behind.

The car ride was silent. And not the comfort silent. The 'I'm worried about her'. She only has her mom and her mom is in a life threatening situation.

"Where do you live" I ask facing her. "Take a left up here and and it's the small red house with trees around it" she says Quietly, being the first thing she has said this car ride. But then it clicks.

Small.

Red house

With the forest

"This is it!" She says quietly again.

Wait

She's my neighbor?

Ok I know I know this probably sucks 😂 I can't think of any ideas for the story. If anyone had any good ideas please comment and I will try to add it in. THINK BRAIN THINK. Well anyways
Peace!✌🏻
792 words