Chapter 11

A/n: GOD DAMMIT SHAWN WHAT DOES CERTAIN MEAN!!!? (If you have any good ideas for this book comment down below and I will look at them and possibly use them👇🏻)

Skylars POV

The second I saw that I got nervous. I got caught in probably the worse way. Great, now he probably thinks I'm a stalker or like a creep.

I text him back trying to stop him from coming here.

Me:
No, please don't come over right now

The minute I sent that I heard the doorbell.

Shawn🎸:
Oops..a little too late.

I groan and walk down the stairs. It's Saturday and my moms still home. Which is going to make it even more awkward.

I open the door and see him trying to hold back a laugh. "Why are you laughing?" A question. "Because, I can tell that you freaked out once I saw you staring through my window" he giggled. "Hey! I was not staring. I was just wondering where the noise was coming from." I lie. "Skylar...we all know you were checking me out" he smirks and I slap him in the chest playfully.

He pretends to be hurt and pouts like a 5 year old. "Well are you going to come in or just freeze you're ass off in the cold winter" I laugh and open the door allowing him inside. "Thankyou" he replies and takes off his winter jacket. I realized he brought his guitar over here. He finds out where I'm looking and says "I just thought that maybe you would like to hear a little bit" I nod my head wanting to hear his beautiful voice again.

We walk upstairs to my room and I sit on my desk chair while he sits on the bed stunning some chords. "So, why were you watching me sing" he questions "not in a bad way, it's ok. I was just wondering" he laughs. He's right, I was watching him play and sing. But not in a bad way. I mean his voice is so beautiful.

"Well I was just about to take a nap and I heard some noise. Being the person I am I want to know what it is, and it happened to be you." I look down acting shy "and you're singing. You're singing is incredible. It's like the world stopped when I heard you, and I guess I just got so focused. I'm sorry for staring but it's hard not to" I look back up at Shawn and he is sitting with one leg off of the bed. Staring at me. "Am I really that good?" He asked and I realize that he doesn't know that he is good. He does it for the feeling of the music. Because I've seen it.

"Shawn. You're not good. You're amazing. You have a huge talent" I say. He looks happy like this is the first time he has ever heard that. "That is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me" he says and looks down at his guitar and strums some chords again.

"Can you play something for me" I say shyly. She looks up at me and nods his head. He clears his throat and starts the chords of a different song

"Oh, there she goes again
Every morning is the same
You walk on by my house
I want to call out you're name

I want to tell you how beautiful you are from where I'm standing
You got me thinking what we could because

I keep craving, craving you
Don't know it but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you
This is typical of love
Can't wait anymore, I won't wait
I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever

In my dreams you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination"
He stops singing and ends off with a sound of a guitar.

He looks up at me and smiles and his cheeks turn really red. Aw he's blushing. "D-do you like it?" he stutters. "I love it" I say. I think for a second. I want to know what that song is called, I have never heard it before.

"Hey! What's that song called?" I wonder. His face changed a lot. He went to proud to kind of shy. "It's called Imagination" he says. I take out my phone and look it up on Spotify to add it to my playlist and nothing comes up. What? Why isn't it showing up?

"I can't seem to find the song, it's not on Spotify. Is it not popular?" I wonder. Maybe it's one of those songs that no one knows and it's just not on here. "No, no one really knows it" he says shyly again, is he hiding something?

"Who sings it, maybe that will come up" I get ready to type the name in my phone, waiting for him to just say the name of the artist to that beautiful songs. He looks up at me. And hands me a notebook next to him

It reads: Shawn Mendes- Imagination

"Me" he says and my my jaw drops.

He writes songs?!

HELLO AGAIN! Sorry it's been kinda a while. I am kinda stuck on where to go with this, if you have any ideas please comment and I will try to add it in somehow. Btw HAPPY HALLOWEEN🎃 go get some candy! Thankyou for almost 300 reads. Love you guys.
Peace✌🏻
954 words