Chapter 5

A/n HOLY CRAP SM3 COMING I REPEAT SM3 IS COMING THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Shawns POV

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit" I whisper to myself as I walk into my room after school. I went back to school after I dropped Skylar off at her house. She just rushed out of the car before I could ask if she was gonna be Ok.  I Went back to class and got an ear full from my teacher about skipping and blah blah blah. Luckily they said they wouldn't call my mom since I haven't really done anything wrong before.

I watch the clock with a minute left of this stupid class. Wanting to get out and knowing if she is ok. Our families are having dinner tonight and I thought it would be the perfect time to actually get to know her and talk to her.

She seems very nice. She has beautiful brown eyes, brown hair. She's stunning. And I can't get her out of my mind. It's like a drug.

*skips the getting Home stuff cause that's a lot of work*

I look at myself in the mirror in my bed room with boxes everywhere. I am wearing a maroon Hoodie with jeans and vans. Thinking of what I should say to Skylar. I don't want to mess this up.

"SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES WE HAVE TO GO!" My parent scream from downstairs. "I'm coming... I'm coming" I said.

Oh my god why I am I so nervous. I've been around other girls before. I mean it's just a few hours. How awkward can it be?

Skylars POV

ughhh. I don't have ANY cute clothes. Wait am I trying to impress him? "Ugh whatever" I talk to myself. I put on some ripped leggings and a big adidas sweatshirt to cover up my arms.

"SKYLARR!" My Mom yells. "WHAT MOM!" I yell back

Do you ever have that moment where your mom calls you're name and she doesn't reply. Well..... that's my mom. I open my door from upstairs and scream.

"MOM WHAT DO YOU WANT"

"The mendes's are almost here, set the table and wash this spaghetti pot will you?" She asks while cleaning up the rest of the house trying to make it presentable for once.

"Is your stomach feeling better?" My Mom asks while still cleaning. "Yes, I really didn't feel good at school and Carly drove me home" I lie again. I didn't want her to know about Shawn or the cuts.

Keeping lies from you're parents. Or should I say parent is very difficult. Especially is she is he one person that I love and trust. Well she's my mom and I have to tell her sometime. I just have to find the right time.

*ding dong*

"Skylar an you get that I have to pull the meatballs out of the oven?" My mom asks. Crap. I start walking to the door as my stomach is doing a flip over and over again.

I open the door and see the mendes family. "H-hi" I say still nervous as hell. "Hello!" They say. "Come in.come in" I smile.

"Nice to meet you what is you're name hun?" Shawns Mom asks. She's had a gorgeous accent and is so pretty. "I'm Skylar and this is my mom Michelle." I say as my mom walks over to the front door where we are talking. I couldn't help but notice Shawn was staring at me. Oh that boy is gonna be the death of me.

"I'm Karen, this is my husband Manny, my daughter Aaliyah and my son Shawn!" Karen says.

"Hi!" I hear a young girl say "you must be Aaliyah" I bend down and smile. "And hello again Shawn" I smile softly.

"You guys know eachother?" My Mom and shawns parents ask.

"Yes..." I say

"I drove her home today from school" Shawn says.

Shit..

Heyyyyyy!!!!!! I know this book is pure cringe but I'm trying. MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!! 16 babyyyy. Well thanks for 69 reads. (Stop being such teenagers and don't laugh with that number😂) I will try to update Sunday
Peace✌🏻
692 words