Chapter 2

"Leaf? Is that you!" Ash said with shock and a bit scared hoping she didn't betray him too.

"Ash!" Leaf jumped into Ash's arms and hugged him. "It's been so long!"

Flashback

"Do you really have to go Leaf!" A 9 year old Ash whined. "Yes...Ash..my parents...got...a job at...Kalos." A 9 year old Leaf said between sobs. Ash and Leaf were childhood sweethearts and were inseparable, but Leaf's father got a very high paying job in Lumiose City.

"Leaf promise me this." Ash said, "Next time we meet we will go on a journey like we planned to and be the best pokemon trainers out there...with you in second and me in first of course." Ash said with a chuckle. Leaf playfully punched his arms then pulled him in for a goodbye kiss. "Goodbye...I'll miss you!" Leaf said breaking down in tears. "Bye Leaf, don't break our promise!" "I won't Ash....I love you!" They waved each other goodbye then the parted ways hoping they would run into each other one day. 

Flashback End

Ash didn't know what to say but then felt Leafs lips onto his. He kissed back and they did that for a minute before stopping for air. "I didn't forget our promise Ash!" Leaf said with a wink. "Well Ash, what you doing out here. Don't tell me your barely starting your journey!" "No no it's not that, I've been to all the regions except Alola!" "Well...then where are you going?" Ash told her the betrayal story and she was fuming with anger. "I can't believe they would do that to you!" Leaf said with pure anger. "After everything you have done for them" she muttered the last part. "So because of this I am re traveling all of the regions to prove them wrong." Leaf was filled with joy. "Well than I can fulfill my promise!" "Well I was just on my way to Viridian City for my first gym badge! Let's go!" After he said that he ran over there at the speed of light with Lead got on his heels.

They got there in less than half an hour and booked a room in the pokemon center. "Here is your key Mr.Ketchum, enjoy your stay!" Nurse Joy said with her.....joyful mood.(kill me)

They went up the stairs and went into the room and got ready for bed. "Hey if you want you can have the bed." Leaf frowned at him. "Ash I have known you since we were kids, we fucking dated and you still don't feel comfortable sleeping in the bed with me well then your even more dense than I thought." Ash just sighed and went to the bed. "That's more like it!" Leaf put on her pajamas then slept next to Ash. She kissed him goodnight then went to bed.

Leaf's Dream

Leaf was walking around this heaven looking area until a gigantic white pokemon appeared in front of her blinding her for a few seconds. What she saw amazed her but then she remembered it was a dream so she went along with it. "Leaf, I am Arceus the god pokemon and I am here to talk about my chosen one, Ash." Leaf ignored her and did her own thing, thinking that Arceus wasn't actually in her dream. "Leaf! Are you listening!" Leaf ignored her and was playing with a mew and manaphy in the toy room. Arceus sighed and waited for it to be morning to tell her.

Morning

Leaf finally woke up to see Ash sleeping peacefully next to her. She got up and went to the bathroom to get changed. When she entered a white light blinded her then Arceus stepped in. "Leaf you might recognize you from your dream!" "Wait your that weird white dude from my dream!" "IM A GIRL!" Arceus said furious. "What ever I am here to talk about my chosen one, Ash." "Ok...what about him?" "I wanted to tell you he is a descendant of Sr Aaron and he had aura powers, but that's not it. His aura can attract many females if he does not learn to control it." Leaf stunned at the information was speechless and didn't know what to say. She had heard of aura users but thought they weren't real, but her boyfriend was one. "Wow, I'm dating an aura user. AWSOME!" Arceus sighed and continued. "What I am trying to say is that don't be surprised if you see many people dating Ash, you will not be the only one. Also quick thing, Ash will be giving you some of his legendaries because even I think it's not fair that he has all those legends." Leaf let the words sink in and frowned but said, "Well I guess I'd rather share him then not have him. Wait did you say Ash had legends!" After her and Arceus's chat she changed and went back to the bedroom where Ash was changing since the bathroom was locked. Leaf managed to see a glimpse of his manhood but she kept to herself and pretended like nothing happened.

"Hey Ash, don't you already have all the badges?" "Ya but everyone they make new ones with s date on the back and if you are entering the next year you have to collect all of the badges." He said showing her a badge with the year 2014. "Wow, I didn't know that!"

After they got changed and ate breakfast, Ash remembered what Arceus said to him about having to give 3 legendary to each girl he would have. He sighed to himself and wondered which one he would pick for her. Then he knew which ones he would pick. The legends  she would have are.....