Chapter 12

Ash woke up but felt something on his chest. He looked to where it was coming from and saw his beautiful girlfriend Leaf, he forgot that they had their special alone time yesterday. He smiled at her, she looked so cute when she was sleeping.

Ash put on his clothes and went to get Pikachu. He walked into the kitchen and found him on the floor asleep with ketchup packets all over him Ash rolled his eyes and picked him up and carried him like a baby. He went back to where Leaf was and saw that she was waking up. She looked up to see Ash carrying a sleeping Pikachu, she looked down and saw that she was naked, then she remembered what happened. "Like what you see?" Leaf winked, Ash blushed and nervously scratched the back of his head. Leaf changed into her usual clothes and went with Ash to get breakfast. There they saw Diego and Skyla already eating so they quickly joined in.

"So who are you gonna use for the next match? They're making the second round double battles." Skyla asked, "I think I'll use Infernape, Jirachi and Manaphy." Ash said smirking. Skyla and Diego nodded while Leaf was stuffing her face in the food. They finished eating and went to see who Ash was gonna verse. The board updated and Paul was gonna verse some guy named Jay and Ash was gonna verse.....Max. Ash smirked, these pokemon were gonna make him have a meltdown.

It was time for Ash and Max's battle, they were gonna be the first battle. "Hey Red, I'll give you a chance to forfeit to save you the embarrassment!" Max Yelled, Ash ignored him and took two pokeballs into his hand. "What, are you scared?" Max taunted, Ash didn't let anger get the best of him and waited for the referee to begin the battle. The referee waved both his flags signaling to send out the pokemon. "Go Gallade and Gardevoir." "Go Jirachi and Manaphy!" Max went pale, his best friend from his journeys was with this loser. He felt like he was crying but the tears weren't coming out. May looked like she saw a ghost, she started to have a mental breakdown. Her baby was with this trainer and not her, she got the courage to say, "Beat his...as-ass....up...m-ma-max!" May said between sobs. Max nodded, he needed to win for his sister and to make Jirachi and Manaphy join him.

"You can have the first move." Ash said.

"You'll regret that!" Max sneered. He ordered his Gallade to use psycho cut and Gardevoir to use psychic to dodge. Ash simply just said, "Finish this." In just a second Jirachi and Manaphy moved at the speed of light and used giga impact, immediately fainting then. Max was clutching his fists, he returned them and sent out his Houndoom. "Houndoom use take down." "Bad move Max." Max tilted his head in confusion, he thought he did the right thing. Ash snapped his fingers and Manaphy and Jirachi came out of the ground making the battlefield fille with holes, Houndoom then tripped into one and came out with his ass on fire, "Manaphy help him out." Manaphy giggled then used hydro pump, knocking it out.

"Houndoom is unable to battle, this means that Red Ketchum is the winner!" The audience clapped and cheered for Ash, he was clearly an opponent they didn't want to face.

Max was on his knees. His most powerful pokemon were defeated by this excuse of a trainer. His friends walked up to him and gave him support to make him feel better. "Paul you better beat his ass." Paul smirked, "He won't even get past my first pokemon. Right Dawn?" Dawn didn't answer and just ignored him, Paul noticed this and slapped her, "I said, Right Dawn??" This time Dawn immediately nodded. Ash saw this and was filled with rage. How could they let him treat her like that.

Ash walked up to the group and pushed Paul. "How could you treat a girls like that!?" Ash scolded. Paul got up and grabbed him by the collar, "Listen here punk, she's mine and I can do whatever I want with her!" Paul then tried to punch Ash in the face but he dodged it and punched him in the gut repeatedly. Ash walked to Dawn's side, "Are you okay? Come with me." Ash offered her a hand, she slightly blushed but took it. The others were furious, "Hey you can't beat Paul up like that!" Ash ignored it and took her to the Pokemon Center. From there he brought her in their room. Leaf and the others went to watch The Pokemon Olympics while Ash decided to have a chat with Dawn.

"So Dawn." Dawn looked at him confused,"How do you know my name?" Ash seemed to hesitate, "umm well you see I saw you win the grand festival in Sinnoh!" Dawn nodded believing the lie. "Well I brought you in here because I want to know, does Paul always abuse you or was this a one time thing." Dawn seemed to hesitate, she didn't know what to say, she slowly nodded. "He abuses me.." she whispered. Ash could see the hurt in her eyes. "Why are you still dating him?" Dawn was on the verge of tears, "well...I used to have a friend named Ash Ketchum, I had a huge crush on him but he recently died and I was forced to b-betray him. Paul at the time reminded me of him so much so I thought it would be a good idea to date him, I regret making that decision to this day." Dawn buried her face in her hands, crying from all the flashbacks that were running through her head. Ash smiled, he took of his hat that covered a bit of his face. Dawn looked up with bloodshot eyes that soon turned to confusion and joy. She ran up to Ash and hugged him. "Ash is that actually you." Ash only hugged back and let his actions do the talking. "I t-th-thought you were d-dead!" She cried into his chest.

Leaf saw what was happening and smiled, Arceus did tell her that she wouldn't be the only one having Ash and she didn't mind it. She thought of it as having more fun in the bed.

Dawn then looked at his eyes and saw the distance between each other, without hesitation she closed the distance by putting her lips onto his. They continued about another 5 minutes until they heard a cough from Diego, "Shut the fuck up, I'm watching The Olympics." Ash and Dawn blushed a deep shade of crimson as they saw Leaf smirking at the two. Ash didn't understand why Leaf wasn't mad but he didn't mind have two girlfriends. "Sooo does this mean-" Ash was cut off by another kiss from Dawn. "Yes, we're dating now." They continued another make out session for another 5 minutes. "For fucks sake, I'm going to my room." Diego said with anger in his voice.