Chapter 10

The gang were following Erika's employees to her perfume store. They were walking down a road filled with pokemon daycare and salons. Every store was crowded, but people were mostly in line to buy Erika's new perfume. The second area with the most people was Suzy's breeding center. The exact place where Brock got his Vulpix. Just thinking of that made Ash reach a new level of sadness that he never felt, his closest friend betrayed him. He didn't feel this way when he got betrayed, he was too angry to be this sad. He shook off the feeling and paid attention to the employees. We made our way through the crowds and Leaf and Skyla quickly went to try out the new perfume. Ash and Diego sighed, this was gonna be a long night.

Professor Oaks Lab

Prof.Oak was in his living room along with Delia, Mr.Mime, and Gary. They were enjoying some tea and coffee while watching the news. They were talking about the normal schemes of Team Rocket but then breaking news came on and it showed a picture of Ash Ketchum. An interview was happening between a news reporter and the traitors.

"So what happened to your beloved friend Ash?" The reported asked them. Brock and answered back with,"Used tone our friend, I don't know why he was in the first place. That shithead attempted to murder our friend Clemont because he was dating his crush Serena. Even before they were dating Serena rejected him but Ash was a complete psycho about it!" The traitors all agreed and Clemont was seen holding a crying Serena. "It was horrible... he-he tried to r-ra-rape me!" The reporter was disgusted, a boy they thought hat was the most innocent kid in the world, attempted rape. "I think we have heard enough, if you have seen this boy, contact the police immediately!"

Professor, Delia, Mr.Mime and Gary were stunned. Of course they didn't believe it but to hear those words come out of the traitors mouths was unbelievable. Gary was the first to speak "Lets contact Ash-boy right away." Everyone agreed.

Back with Ash

Ash was getting a call from Gary, he went to the back of the store and picked it up. "Hey what's up?" Gary told him everything that happened in the interview. Ash was wide eyed, this could ruin his career and since they were all famous over the world they would believe them over him. "GOD DAMMIT!" Ash kicked the wall as hard as he could. "I'll need to run to a different region. So I don't get caught." "This is all over the world, EVERYWHERE!" Ash just hung up and got Leaf, Skyla and Diego. He told them what was happening and they were enraged. They quickly ran for and alley way and to the nearest route. They were then stopped by three of the least people he wanted to see today. Paul, Trip, Alain. He had also lost the others and was on his own. "Tried to rape Serena Ketchum? Pathetic." "This is why you don't trust people from the boonies." "To think I thought you were a worthy opponent." Trip grabbed Ash and pinned him to the wall, Paul punched his stomach repeatedly while Alain kept him still. Ash tried to use his aura but he was only trained to talk to pokemon and track people/pokemon. He was coughing up blood but Paul stopped and stepped back. He took out a switchblade from his pocket and taunted Ash, he grabbed Ash by the head and slammed it repeatedly on the wall. He stabbed him until he was losing air. Ash was gasping for air, these were his final moments. Paul stopped, "Let's go before the cops come!" They nodded their heads and ran. Ash fell to the ground, dying, losing all the blood in his body.

The gang were trying to find Ash so they went into an alley and found him on the floor with blood everywhere. Leaf's eyes began to water, "Why-what h-ha-happened!" Diego called 911. After a few minutes the paramedics got there and took him to the hospital. Leaf got in the back of the car along with Diego and Skyla. "Shit shit shit SHIT!" Leaf cursed at herself. All of a sudden they stopped getting a pulse out of Ash, the paramedics quickly gave him volts and his pulse was back. "Oh thank Arceus he's still alive!" Leaf would often thank the doctors but then curse at them to go faster. They got their and checked him in. They got him in the room and started healing him with the help of audino's and Chansey's. The gang stayed in the room for hours then fell asleep for the night.

Morning

Leaf woke up to see Ash still on his bed on the verge of death. "I-If only we got t-there ea-earlier." She said between sobs. She put her hand onto Ash's, she leaned closer onto his face and planted her lips onto his. This seemed to wake him up because he instantly kissed back. They pulled back and Leaf hugged him, "Your alright!" "You really think 3 traitors were gonna kill me?!" They laughed while Diego and Skyla were fast asleep. The doctor came in, "Your Ash Ketchum, the rapist. I'm sorry we have to turn you in after your back to normal." Ash just sighed in frustration, he had no evidence that he did it, he just accepted his fate.

Time Skip

It was night and Ash was about to get ready to leave. Because of his aura, he was able to heal faster. He knew he would have to escape the police and get a different look, name, clothes, everything. He was left with a scar going down his face and a few small ones on his chest, Ash didn't mind, it made him look badass. He told his idea to the gang and they also agreed. Skyla told Ash that at her house she had a lot of clothes and he could have some. Skyla's parents lived here so they followed her while keeping a low profile.

They were walking through a gigantic crowd again but managed to make it to a beautiful two story house. We walked in and were greeted by Skyla's parents. "Oh my it's you Skyla! We never thought you would come visit." "Sorry mom, I've been busy traveling with some friends and my boyfriend, Diego." They introduced themselves and told them their plan and the rape accusations. "That's horrible! Come over here we have some spare clothes." They followed Skyla's mom now identified as Evelyn and her dad known as Dave.

They walked into a room with a lot of fucking clothes. Ash was browsing around and he found the clothes he wanted. It was a red jacket with a red hat and some jeans(Red's outfit). "That looks hot." Leaf muttered under her breath. "All right then, you can wear that as long as that you want." Ash and the gang thanked them and left for the gym battle again.

On the road Ash asked them a question, "Hey what should my new name be?" Leaf thought about it and replied in a seductive tone "What about Red, it sounds hot and badass." Ash nodded, "Alright from now on call me Red Ketchum." They all nodded and left for the gym. A new life had just started.