Chapter 13

It was morning and Ash woke up with a blunette resting on his chest. Ash nudged her to wake up but she didn't so Ash quietly left and went into the shower. Pikachu woke up a few minutes later and went to his secret ketchup storing place and started drinking them all. While Ash was showering Dawn woke up, she yawned and checked her phone. She had 17 texts from her "friends." "Shit." She muttered.

Paul- "Babe where the fuck are you?"

Brock- "Dawn you alright?"

Everyone else pretty much said the same. She sighed, she didn't know how to tell them she was gonna travel with Ash. She then got changed but then saw a half naked Ash come out of the bathroom. She heavily blushed and just stared at his muscular body. Ash noticed this and blushed a deep red shade, he quickly walked back into the bathroom with some clothes and got changed. After he got changed the others were already awake. "Good morning Ashy." Leaf tiredly said. "Morning." Ash asked them if they wanted to go to the new restaurant that was in town. They all agreed and they left to it, but before that Ash handed Diego and Skyla their legends that he promised them, they nodded their heads and took it. Diego got a Keldo and Victini while Skyla got a Meloetta and Kyurem.

They walked past the lobby that was filled with people waiting for a room. One of them were the Traitors, Dawn hid behind Ash so they wouldn't see her. Leaf didn't mind it, she and Dawn had a talk earlier and they both agreed to share Ash. They got out without getting spotted so they joyfully walked to the restaurant.

They walked into a very fancy looking 2-story restaurant, there were tables and patios outside along with a beautiful view of the city. "This is gorgeous!" Leaf and Dawn said in unison. "Not as much as you two." Ash winked, they both blushed and hid their faces. Diego and Skyla just ran to the counter and asked for a table. Ash and the others caught up with them and sat down. Their waiter came up and asked them what they wanted.

Ash- "I'll take a fried Feebas."

Dawn&Leaf- "Me too."

Diego- "I'll take a fried Magikarp."

Skyla- "I'll get a vegan Oddish."

The others gagged at what Skyla was ordering, who the hell would want a vegan Oddish! Their waiter nodded and went to place their order. They all got sodas to drink except Diego and Skyla who just got beers. "If you guys get drunk in not dragging your ass back to the center."
"Yes(burps) you are!" Diego said already getting the effect. Ash rolled his eyes while Dawn and Leaf giggled. Skyla was admiring how hot Diego looked, Ash noticed this but didn't know if it was because she was drunk or not. They all shared stories until their food came. When it did they finished around 15 min later but were stopped when a group of people walked in. "You gotta be kidding me." Ash muttered. The Traitors came in but Paul noticed Dawn.

Paul walked up to Dawn and grabbed her by the collar, "Where the fuck were you last night!" Paul yelled holding up his fist. Dawn put her hands in her face expecting a punch but it never came. She opened up her eyes and saw Ash holding Paul's fist. "Lay your hands off her bitch." Paul was beyond angry.

"Who the hell do you think you are!" Paul yelled, he launched after Ash and tried to punch him but Ash dodged and pinged him in the face breaking his nose upon impact. Ash repeatedly punched his gut until Brock and Kenny came and seperated him from Paul. They finally got him off Paul, Paul was laying on the floor with blood all over his face and part of his shirt ripped. "The nerve of Paul." Ash gritted his teeth. Brock and Kenny can up to Ash, "What the fuck Red, why did you beat up Paul!" Brock yelled, Ash was stunned that they weren't yelling at Paul, he literally tried to hit Dawn. "He tried to hit Dawn dumbass!" Ash responded. Kenny looked at Dawn and flinched in anger, she was holding Red's hand. "Hey why is she holding your hand!" Kenny pointed out. "Simple, because we're dating." Kenny and Paul looked at Ash furiously. Paul backed away but Kenny stood where he was, "Let's settle this  with a pokemon battle. If I win, Dawn comes with me, if I lose you can have her." Ash sighed, let's get this over with."

They all walked to the pokemon field behind the center. Dawn looked at me worriedly, "Dawn, I'll beat his ass. No need to worry.." Dawn punched his arm for using her catchphrase while Ash just laughed. They got to their places and Brock came up as the referee. After he explained the rules he started the match.

Kenny- Go Empoleon!"

Red- Go Venasuar!"

The two pokemon cam out of their poke balls roaring in excitement. They weren't gonna back down from this match it was a one time opportunity.

Kenny- Use skull bash, finish this quickly!"

Red- Venasuar take it."

Kenny laughed at how stupid Red must be, he'll obviously get one hit ko'd be this.

Kenny- Dawn I guess your're coming with me!"

After the Empoleon hit Venasuar head on with skull bash there was a huge explosion. Kenny and the others, except for Ash/Red, had to cover their eyes to see. The result was Empoleon on the floor from recoil damage and Venasuar with not even a scratch on him.

Ash returned Venasuar and walked up to Kenny, "Your Empoleon is too weak for my pokemon. Next time don't be too cocky." Kenny was on his knees, he was furious. He was gonna find a way to get Dawn with him. Paul was watching from the sidelines and glared at Ash and Kenny, "He won't beat me at the tournament."

Ash and his group left the Traitors and went to a restaurant to continue eating. Dawn hugged him, "You did so great out there!" Dawn then planted a kiss onto cheek while Leaf did the same. After the stopped Ash could have swore he heard Diego murmur, "Lucky bastard." Ash shrugged it off and went back to their table and ate their delicious food.