Chapter 11

Ash and the gang stopped by a pokemon center and phoned Professor Oak. After a few moments he picked up and saw his mom and Gary in the background, their eyes were bloodshot so they clearly just finished crying. "What's wrong guys?!" Ash asked in worry. Delia walked up to the phone in a rush and started bawling,"We thought you were dead, the news announced your murder and everything, I thought my little baby was gone." Professor Oak hugged Delia calming her down a bit. Ash then told them what actually happened and told him his plan, "So I was hoping if you could change my name and I.D to Red Ketchum, I can act like if I was Ash's brother." The others agreed and Ash transported his pokedex to the lab and Oak sent it back with his new I.D. He said goodbye and they checking into their rooms.

They were walking into their rooms but they walked into some faces they didn't want to see, all the traitors, key word ALL. Ash bumped into Max making them both fall down. "Hey watch it kid." Ash said with complete anger. "Hey don't talk like that to my brother!" May grabbed him by the collar, "Apologize to him!" Ash just sighed and rolled his eyes, "let's go we don't have time for these losers." They walked past them until Max spoke up,"Let's settle this with a pokemon battle!" "Which one of you is battling the indigo league?" Max and Bonnie raised their hands. "You'll battle me there." Max was about to reply but Bonnie stopped him and told him to let it go. He took one last look and saw Dawn holding hands with Paul but she wasn't happy with it. He knew he would have to know what was going on soon.

The gang finally got to their rooms peacefully and put their stuff down. The room had 4 beds so Ash and Leaf couldn't get their own personal time, fortunately. There was a balcony outside that had the perfect view of Celadon City. Ash and Leaf sat outside watching the view while making out. Diego and Skyla were watching Kanto's got talent on the 45' inch tv.

"Wow look at that Pikachu, how can he juggle 6 balls at a time." Diego said with shock, Skyla nodded and they watched the rest of the show in peace. Ash and Leaf were done with their make out session and were holding each other close, the view was beautiful. The midnight lights and the people who were out late in bars or at the mall. It could not get any better than this. They went inside and joined Diego and Skyla and watched Kanto's got talent together. After the show they all agreed to go to the carnival.

With the Traitors

"Hmph, who does that man think he is." Max said furiously, "he's such a pussy, he rejected to battle me." Brock and Misty thought that the trainer looked like Ash but that was impossible, he was dead. Bonnie walked up to Max and held his hand immediately calming him down, "We all know you can beat him babe, just gotta wait till the league starts." Bonnie and Max have been dating ever since they betrayed Ash, they had a crush on each other before and betraying Ash was an opportunity to ask each other out.

May was dating Drew, May was sick of getting all his flowers so she fixed it by just dating him, which later turned out to be the best decision of her life.

Dawn was dating Paul, Dawn didn't like dating Paul because of how cold he was but she thought it was a good idea at the time. She didn't betray Ash on purpose, Paul and the others threatened her and her family if she didn't help. She has a few bruises if how badly Paul has beat her up. Dawn would sometimes cry herself to sleep because of how much she missed her first ever crush, Ash.

Barry was dating Bianca(Unova) while Kenny was a loner. Serena and Calem were dating even before they betrayed Ash. Serena and Calem were childhood friends and it wouldn't take long before they would date. Serena had turned cold due to Calems influence and has had 5 abortions. Cilan was dating Burgundy, they were pretty much destined to be with each other. The others weren't dating anyone and were waiting for that special person.

All they Traitors booked rooms in the pokemon center. They got 3 rooms which would fit all of them. The room they bought had many beds and bathrooms, it had a beautiful view of the city like Ash's. Bonnie had come up with and idea of going to the carnival/festival. Everyone agreed and put their stuff down and went.