Chapter 14

________________________________

It was late at night when the gang finished their meal. They were walking back to the pokemon center to get some rest. "Hey what time is it?" Leaf asked tiredly.

"It's 10:20." Diego replied. Leaf nodded and yawned, she relaxed her head on Ash's shoulder and Dawn did the same. Skyla did the same to Diego. They were getting a couple glares from some men, mostly at Ash.

They entered the pokemon center and were greeted by Nurse Joy. They got up to their room and changed into their nightwear then slept.

Morning

It was 7:30 in the morning and Ash and Leaf got up and got changed. Diego and Skyla did the same then Dawn who finally woke up.

They walked back downstairs and went to check Ash's opponent in the semi finals. Ash looked at the board and it seemed he was versing Kenny again. Ash sighed, "I wanted a challenge." Dawn then pointed at the other contestants.

"Look, if Paul wins, you can verse him in the finals!" Ash smirked.

"That would definitely be interesting." The others nodded with excitement in their eyes, a chance to see these two going at it was certainly going to be awesome. They then left the pokemon center and went to the battlefield where the battle would take place. Kenny just barely got there as well along with the Traitors.

"So you ready to lose Red! After this, Your never gonna want to do pokemon battling again!" Kenny said with confidence. Ash ignored what he was saying and just got his pokeball into his hand. "What, did I scare little baby Red?" Kenny asked in a mocking tone. Kenny seemed irritated that he wasn't able to make Red angry. "Whatever! Your still gonna lose!"

The referee walked up to the battlefield and raised both his flags. He stated the rules and both Kenny and Ash nodded. "Let the battle begin!"

"Go Empoleon!" The water/steel type penguin came out of its pokeball roaring at Ash. Kenny smirked thinking he had this in the bag.

"Go Jolteon." The majestic electric dog pokemon came out of its pokeball ready to win the battle.

"Empoleon use double team then follow it up with with surf!" Empoleon made multiple copies of itself and then made a wave of water towards jolteon.

"Jolteon use discharge." Ash said calmly. Jolteon sparked electricity everywhere hitting every copy and destroying the wave of water. Empoleon was hurt but not done yet.

"Empoleon are you alright?" Kenny askedbsith worry. Empoleon nodded then Kenny ordered his next attack. "Use metal claw!" Empoleon launched itself at Jolteon and attempted to hit him but Jolteon dodged it and then hit him with thunderbolt, instantly knocking him out.

"Empoleon is unable to battle, this means that Jolteon and Red are the winners!" Ash recalled Jolteon and then kissed Dawn right in front of Kenny and Paul. Kenny looked at the ground with tears starting to form in his eyes, he was supposed to win, he's perfect for Dawn and Red just steals her from him. Kenny clenched his fists and walked towards Ash.

"THATS IT RED, FIRST YOU TAKE DAWN FROM ME THEN YOU HUMILIATE ME!" Kenny punched Ash in the gut then hitting Ash with a left hook to the face. This caught ash off guard and he fell onto the ground in pain. Kenny then got on top of Ash and was about to punch him again but Ash caught his fist then pushed him off. He punched Kenny in the nose, breaking it then repeatedly punched him. The referees broke him up then disqualified Ash and Kenny from the tournament. "WHAT! But he punched me first." Ash yelled in anger.

"You fought back, that's all that matters." Ash was beyond angry that Kenny ruined the tournament for him. Ash would get his revenge he knew it. Ash walked away from an injured Kenny with his group while Brock and the others went to help with Kenny.