Chapter 15

Ash woke up only to be stopped by two beautiful girls, Dawn and Leaf. Ash grinned, he thought about how lucky he was to have them. When times got hard they were here for him, without them how would he have managed.

He nudged them to wake up. Leaf was the first to get up, she saw Dawn and Ash and smiled, she kissed Ash on the cheek just as Dawn woke up as well. She did the same and they both changed into their clothes.

"What a night." Leaf said looking at her handheld mirror, fixing her hair. "Can't wait for another opportunity like this to happen."

Dawn came along in the tent to get ready as well. "Definitely..." She agreed.

They finished their makeup and got their bags and left to the campsite.

-------------------------------------------------------

Diego was changed into his regular outfit and so was Skyla. They got their supplies and went with the others.

"So, where to next?" Diego asked. Looking at the beautiful lake right next to them. Ash walked up to him.

"Well, I still have to go to Vermilion City to beat LT. Surge, but we can make a few stops at some interesting places." Ash responded biting into his sandwich. Diego nodded and his Vaporeon came over.

"We're ready for our training session Diego!"  Vaporeon told him, excitement clear in her voice.

Diego nodded and went to his Pokemon after saying goodbye to Ash.

Ash looked at Diego until he was out of view. He saw his Pokemon in the clearing training. Pikachu battling Charizard, guiding each other, showing their mistakes. On the side, there was Leaf and Dawn training as well. Leaf sent out Venasuar to battle her Arcanine, showing Venasuar her flaws during battle.

Then Dawn, practicing contest routines with Piplup and Buneary.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, Piplup! Use bubble beam to make a ring, and Buneary use hyper beam to boost you into the ring!" Piplup's ring got smashed by Buneary as she used her beam and it got out of control. Water fell down everywhere and Dawn got soaked.

"MY HAIR!" Dawn ran to her tent covering her hair so no one could see. Leaf gave an odd look towards her then shrugged.

"All right Venasuar, don't let your guard down!" Venasuar winced as he got hit by a flamethrower. She looked at Leaf.

"What do I do!" Venasuar said desperately. Leaf frowned looking at Arcanine run towards Venasuar with fire in his mouth.

"Synthesis!" Venasuar healed himself as Arcanine hit him with a fire fang causing mass damage. "You have to boost your stats, get used to being hit a lot!" Venasuar rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Hurry use work up!" Venasuar got covered in orange light as he boosted his offense. "Since you aren't very fast, you have to be able to take hits." Leaf explained as Arcanine came to attack again.

"Tire him out, heal up. Boost your stats then attack!" Venasuar nodded understanding, he used synthesis again then boosted his offense.

Venasuar smirked at Arcanine. "This is gonna hurt." Venasuar launched a full-powered solar beam at the surprised Arcanine. Even though it wasn't effective to fire types such as Arcanine, the workup came into major effect, massively boosting the attack.

Arcanine got launched into a tree, breaking it. He fell down unconscious.

Leaf used her aura to heal Arcanine and complimented them both.

"Good work, both of you!" Leaf smiled hugging both of them.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ash went to his Lucario and started sparring with him.

Ash was practicing boxing with him. They had their personal schedule regarding which type of fighting Ash was training for. Today it was boxing.

Ash started off with a few jabs, while still keeping his guard up. He started to get more aggressive by thrown crossed after the jabs, then doing some simple combos like jab cross hook. Lucario dodged most of them due to his amazing speed.

Lucario then started throwing some hits at his lower body causing Ash to wince and block low leaving him vulnerable. Lucario then did a 1-2-3 combo launching Ash into a tree nearby.

"You can't always rely on blocking. You must learn how to dodge master." Lucario bowed before taking his stance again.

Ash got up and rubbed his chin. "This is gonna be a long day."

-------------------------------------------------------

After everyone was done training they packed up their tents and set off towards Vermillion.

"Alright so according to my Pokedex, there should be a pathway around this cave this way." Ash announced pointing to his left.

"I mean we can always just go in the cave." Skyla shrugged.

Ash looked at her irritated. "Skyla." Ash put his hand on her shoulder. "That makes way too much sense.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ash and the others were sweating, exhausted. "W-we should've taken the cave." Ash barely said panting.

Skyla glared at Ash causing him to gulp.

"Cmon guys! W-we could've u-used the exercise!" Ash said with a fake smile. Everyone said nothing, but their expressions said a lot. Ash got the hint and stopped talking.

-------------------------------------------------------

They arrived at Vermillion with big smiles plastered on their faces.

"This city was always so full of life, well when Surge was being an ass most of the time." Ash said. "I'm getting so many good memori-"

"BREAKING NEWS!" A big screen on a skyscraper shouted. "A NEW TOURNAMENT BY CHARLES GOODSHOW IS SAID TO TAKE PLACE IN 1 MONTH AT ALOLA!"

The gang looked at the screen in awe, this was Ash's chance at redemption, the revenge he sweetly craved. He needed to join, show everyone he's not a loser, most importantly the traitors. They'll get the karma they so deserve.

Sorry for the short chapter, hopefully, I'll stick around this time, but for now enjoy.