Chapter 4

After the diglett situation Ash and Leaf were headed to Pewter City to beat up a traitors ass. "Hey Ash look there it is!" Ash sighed,"Good old memories." He mumbled to himself sadly. Leaf noticed this and kissed him. "Hey cheer up, they don't know how strong you really are!" They walked into the town and saw a poster of Ash saying he was the worst trainer, in the bottoms he could see that Brock and his family made it. Everyone in the city saw who he was and booed at him. Ash and Leaf ignored it and went to the gym.

While walking Ash's stomach grumbles, he looked up embarrassed at Leaf who just sighed,"Let's go eat!" Leaf took his hand and lead him the dining area where luckily know one there thought he was bad and treated him nicely. They made their way to a fancy restaurant and since Ash got a credit card from Arceus with unlimited funds, he could spoil himself and Leaf. "Table for two?" They nodded and got their menus. "Hmm. I think I'm gonna get fried Magikarp, what about you?" Ash asked,"I'm gonna get fried feebas!" Ash nodded as their waiter came back to their table. "Have you guys decided yet?" "I'll have a fried magikarp!" "And I'll have a fried feebas!" "Anything to drink?" "Yes I'll have a dr. Poke(dr.pepper)!" "And I'll have a Poka-Pola(coca-cola)!" "Ok I'll be right back!" The waiter said with a smile.

Ash grabbed Lead's hand from under the table making Leaf blush. "Hey Leaf, are you gonna participate in the leagues too?" "No, I'd rather watch you, I'll probably challenge a region later but not right no." Ash nodded and their waiter came back. "Here is your fried Magikarp and dr. Poke, and here is our fried feebas and poka-pola!" They ate while Pikachu got the ketchup bottle and sprayed it all over his bowl and nastily licked it all. "Pika pika!" "You like it Pikachu!" "Of course I do you fucking idiot!" Pikachu said rolling his eyes. Ash's eyes widened as well as Leafs when they finally got to hear Pikachu talk, and he was insulting Ash.
They finished their food but Pikachu's bowl wasn't finished. "Hey what the hell I wasn't finished you white cunts!" "Pikachu if you kept eating you would turn into a snorlax." "Ma dude, does it look like I care." Ash rolled his eyes and kept walking while holding the furious Pikachu. "I never expected Pikachu to be the one to cuss but Arceus was i wrong." Leaf said aloud, confusing people around her thinking she was crazy but they shrugged it off.

They went to the Pewter City Gym and found Brock giving food to his family, while Ash was walking here many people followed him to see get humiliated by Brock. Brock saw that a challenger walked in, "Who's there?" "Me Brocko!" Brock remembered that voice and looked behind him and saw the kid he betrayed a few days ago, Ash Ketchum with......another girl?  Brock immediately ran to the girl and flirted with her only to be stopped by Ash,"Lay off she's mine." Brock looked at him with an amused face,"Ash, there's no way you have a girlfriend, stop lying." Brock started laughing until he saw Leaf grab ahold of Ash and kiss him on the cheeks. This left Brock absolutely stunned. "Let's get the battle started Brocko!" Brock smirked, he knew he was able to beat Ash.

Forrest was referee, "This is an official battle between Ash Ketchum from Pallet town and Brock the gym leader! Battle begin!" Forrest waved his flags signaling the match started.

"Go Marshtomp!" Brock took out the big blue frog pokemon.

Ash smirked, "go Pikachu!" Brock laughed on the floor like a maniac. "I can't believe your going with that weak ass rat!" He laughed. "Pikachu, iron tail!" Pikachu one hit k.o the Marshtomp surprising everyone in the stadium.

"M-Marshtomp is u-unab-unable to continue so Pikachu is the w-winner!" Forrest barely said. Brock was furious and recalled Marshtomp and took out Steelix. "Return Pikachu, go Articuno!" Ash took out the legendary bird surprising everyone even more and Brock already knew he was defeated. "Articuno finish this." Articuno launched blizzard knocking out the Steelix in one hit. "Cmon Brocko I thought you at least give me a challenge." Brock was furious then smirked. "Go Golem, Ash this is my strongest pokemon and I know it can easily beat your Articuno!" Ash frowned, he really thought that. "Golem use rock slide!" All the rocks fell on Articuno putting him to the ground.

"Articuno is una-" just then Articuno came out with no scratches and launched blizzard knocking out Golem. Brock's victory dance was interrupted when Articuno flew up and roared. "What but that's impossible!" "Brock you know it's a legendary right?" Brock gritted his teeth and recalled Golem and gave the badge to the referee. "Here you go Ash, thanks for beating Brock he was getting on my nerves." After his little talk with the referee he went off to Cerulean City to fight the other traitor. Misty.

They walked away from the gym and onto route 3. "Hey Ash, what's that over there?" Leaf pointed at a nearby light. "I don't know. Let's check it out!" They went into a cave with a light shining in it. What they found was a gorgeous pond. "Wow it's beautiful!" "Yeah it is!" "Hey Ash, how about we stop here for the night and go swimming!" She said winking(no lemons YET). Ash took the hint and agreed. They set up their camp and made food. Leaf put on her swimsuit as well as Ash. Leaf was wearing a green bikini and Ash was wearing swim shorts. They ate rice and sandwiches. After that Leaf went to the lake. "Cmon Ash! The waters feels cool!" Ash went over to her and swam next to her. She pulled him in and kissed him on the lips, Leaf put her arm around his neck and Ash put his hands on her waist. Ash tried to put his tongue in her mouth, Lead immediately opened and they tongue wrestled for 5 minutes. Leaf was defeated and Ash's tongue was exploring Leaf's. After a few minutes they separated for air. "Next time. We'll take it up an notch." Leaf said seductively, rubbing his lower area that is hidden between his shorts. Leaf then walked over to her poke balls and let them out. Ash did as well. Leaf had Venasaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno(she let Ash use him, you know to beat Brock's ass). Ash had Pikachu, Charizard, Mew, Celebi, Pidgeot, and Greninja on him and all his others were on his pokedex. Ash, Leaf and some of the smaller pokemon were playing in the lake while the others rested. "Hey guys, where's Ash?" Leaf went to the camp and went into their tent and found Ash sound asleep and joined him with their pokemon still outside resting and playing.